Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Got banned for swearing at FIA in the Canada thread last week. People can get off by swearing at each other and I get banned simply for swearing at somebody who are 1)miles away from here and probably don't even know of this place 2)who deserve to be sweared at. Been over a week already and still I haven't been unbanned as opposed to the promised 7 days.

Well that went well. Got turned away by the receptionist because I didn't have my passport even though I'm clearly white and British; by a Greek guy who the Stadium guard outside the entrance described as "a penis".

Decided 2 weeks is long enough, i can't take it any more. My hands are literally covered in cuts and constantly get irritated by the alloy cleaner (acid). Apparently the guy that owns it just pockets the tips too.....

A PS4 is finally starting to tempt me.  ~X(
I found that if you stare at the price for a few minutes, the temptations vanish ;)

Decided 2 weeks is long enough, i can't take it any more. My hands are literally covered in cuts and constantly get irritated by the alloy cleaner (acid). Apparently the guy that owns it just pockets the tips too.....

A PS4 is finally starting to tempt me.  ~X(
I found that if you stare at the price for a few minutes, the temptations vanish ;)

Sounds interesting. I'll try it tomorrow morning,  :P

Idon't know who's posting those stupid passport notices but they need to stop it it's messing up the forum
If you don't reply to them they may stop ;)
I haven't replied to any of them
Here ;) lol
that was just a friendly attempt to get themto stop fortunately it looks like they have

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured