Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Samsung have downgraded their phones.....
http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/galaxy-s7-and-s7-edge-go-1080p-after-update.html

Also hopefully my Z5 should get Nougat soon, I hope.....
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sony-xperia-z5-starts-receiving-android-7-0-nougat-ota-update-1601488

Beautiful rant. This belongs in a museum.

Everybody is saying the same things, but nobody is stopping it. Most of the government is standing on the sidelines & just letting it happen. Somehow the government found endless ways to obstruct & delay everything the previous president tried, but they're just rolling right over for this senile fraud. The system is clearly broken when people like this are permitted to get so far.

Before the rest of the world grows to dislike Americans (even more), I hope they can understand that this is not the will of the people. Only about a quarter of registered US voters voted for this.

Get to drive this for the next 2 days and oh boy, it's utterly wonderful to drive :D

Looks nice, is that the countryman version?
Cooper S :) The sport mode on it is so so much fun! You don't realise you're being pushed back in the seat so much until you stop accelarating and your head flies forward lol, and the handling is so easy and light. It's not the fastest car I've ever driven, but it's probably the fastest accelerating one that I have :)

Get to drive this for the next 2 days and oh boy, it's utterly wonderful to drive :D

Cooper S :) The sport mode on it is so so much fun! You don't realise you're being pushed back in the seat so much until you stop accelarating and your head flies forward lol, and the handling is so easy and light. It's not the fastest car I've ever driven, but it's probably the fastest accelerating one that I have :)
Ooooohhh very nice man, I'm envious! My Mini One hasn't got the most incredible engine but even that accelerates pretty quickly so I can't imagine what a near brand new Cooper S would be like!

The only thing wrong with it is the colour. I had a silver Golf for 2 years, can't remember why I got it in silver, but I was very happy when I replaced it with a black one (wanted red but the wait was too long)

Sport modes in a car are always fun. I find myself using sport most of the time now even though it hurts fuel economy. But have better acceleration, gear ratios (due to auto) and much sharper steering makes even boring drives fun. If you still have a day left with it lets go on a track day, I'm sure they would be fine with it aha. :joy:

MBKF1 said:

Ooooohhh very nice man, I'm envious! My Mini One hasn't got the most incredible engine but even that accelerates pretty quickly so I can't imagine what a near brand new Cooper S would be like!
Funny thing is, the Mini One I normally drive also accelerates pretty quickly too, and once the turbo kicks in I do get that pushed back in the seat feeling. But with this thing it's like I'm immediately pushed back and it just keeps going lol. Same with the upper end too, just been down the motorway doing 80 but it just wanted to keep going, and could have actually done with a 7th gear, where usually 80-90 is about the most the other car wants to do.

Hughesy said:
The only thing wrong with it is the colour. I had a silver Golf for 2 years, can't remember why I got it in silver, but I was very happy when I replaced it with a black one (wanted red but the wait was too long)

Sport modes in a car are always fun. I find myself using sport most of the time now even though it hurts fuel economy. But have better acceleration, gear ratios (due to auto) and much sharper steering makes even boring drives fun. If you still have a day left with it lets go on a track day, I'm sure they would be fine with it aha. :joy:

I really like the colour ;) With most of the accents being black they stand out more, and the alloys look cooler too. It's kind of annoying because the picture just doesn't really show how great it looks in person.

I'd love to take it to a track, but I have work tomorrow :p Sport mode is amazing though, I've been laughing and smiling so much driving this when I normally don't. I tried the 'Green' mode on it too, lasted about 30 seconds before switching back to Sport. It was like all of the horses in the horsepower had a broken leg.

Hughesy said:
Please find the graffiti, take a dump and throw it at his face :joy:
Pretty sure I know where it is, I used to work on Meadow Street and one of my best friends lived on Orchard Street, but I ain't gonna poop in my hand :p Meadow Street is a fairly well travelled street, even at night because it's very close to the high street, so I don't wanna be caught doing that lol.