Jump to content Jump to content

Just got home from the last day of my job, and it sucked so much leaving that place. Had a massive lump in my throat when I shook my bosses hand just before leaving, never gonna find a job as good as that again.

Something awesome though, we had a leaving party this afternoon, and despite me telling my boss to keep it low-key and a little bit under the radar, around 40 people came and they'd all put in to buy me tickets for the BRSCC weekend at Castle Combe :)

Really don't think I'll ever find a job where I get to work with such amazing people again in my life.
Talking of drink driving. Someone in the UK refused to give a sample, when asked what his name is and his address, he said Mickey Mouse and he lives on the the yellow brick road :joy:

https://twitter.com/gmptraffic/status/846936837381898240
Never was a guy that liked clubbing. Too busy, too noisy and too expensive. Then when they had the smoking ban and you'd have hundreds outside smoking,  a fight would always start somewhere. I preferred going to a pub. My most hilarious time was when a mate bought me 10 flaming sambucas. By the tenth one I didn't blow the flame out and looked like a dragon breathing flames. :joy: That was the last thing I remember from that night  
I don't like clubs. I only go 2 or 3 times a year usually, it's just boring. Much rather go to a nice pub and have some chilled drinks. Fortunately the friends I've made at uni are of a similar mindset.

I only enjoy clubs if I'm absolutely off my nut, which fortunately I was the other night. If I'm not they're the worst place.
Clubs only if I'm pre-drinking at someone's gaff. Stick some lovely cans down ye, get loose, go to club, dance, drink more, have a tactical whitey so you can drink even more, drink more, dance more, go home/pre-drink gaff, drink more till the next morning.
@fIsince08 No no it was me trying to send a message. For some reason it came up saying I'm spam. Can't argue with that, but please don't ban me :joy:  :p

It just happened again with this post, said I've posted more than twice in 60 seconds. Is my account marked as spam or something? As I've never had this before. 

Oh sorry @Hughesy, misread it. And it says "bloke" not block :p 

I've had a look at your account and there aren't any moderation notes on it, so it must be a fault deeper than I can trace. If the forum lets you, message @jennyannem

• UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic