Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

I've never had a problem with GAME UK when ordering things. The only issues I've had have been online with their stores when I'm trying to buy a code and they don't email it for a while.

I personally use GAME all the time, I trust them to get me the game on the day or a day early.

AMS97KRR said:
I've never had a problem with GAME UK when ordering things. The only issues I've had have been online with their stores when I'm trying to buy a code and they don't email it for a while.

I personally use GAME all the time, I trust them to get me the game on the day or a day early.
yeah I usually use game as well I  generally use Amazon if it's an older game. Recently though I've started using Shopto as I've found their games to be slightly cheaper

AMS97KRR said:

yeah I usually use game as well I  generally use Amazon if it's an older game. Recently though I've started using Shopto as I've found their games to be slightly cheaper
I had the preorder with Amazon to start with, but Game are the only place that have the limited edition version :) Everywhere else only has standard or DedSec.
ShopTo are brilliant, usually my go to for preorders, but the standard edition Watch Dogs from them is only £4 cheaper than Game's limited edition :-/

AMS97KRR said:

I had the preorder with Amazon to start with, but Game are the only place that have the limited edition version :) Everywhere else only has standard or DedSec.
ShopTo are brilliant, usually my go to for preorders, but the standard edition Watch Dogs from them is only £4 cheaper than Game's limited edition :-/
yeah I preordered watchdogs today but I was buying a couple of games for my birthday COD ghosts and Bioshock Infinite as My mum was struggling to find something to get me so she's giving me the money to get those 2 games

Well I'd say you'll like Ghosts a lot if you liked the CoD games you have played :)

And with Infinite you are in for a real treat! When you first get to Columbia, you'll go down some steps into a water filled church type place, and it's stunning, absolutely marvelous. Once you get into the city itself though and get your first clear view of the floating buildings... It's beautiful. I ended up just sat there looking and taking in the detail for about 5 minutes. It's a game you wont forget for a long time :D