Jump to content Jump to content

Just got home from seeing GotG Vol. 2, and it is awesome! Loved every minute of it, and there's even another dance right near the start of the film <3

Anybody thinking of going to see it this weekend, go, you won't be disappointed!

Just saw it, not quite as good as the first but not far off and loved the dance scene :)
Just spent £20 on Anthony Joshua vs klitschko boxing tonight. Biggest heavyweight fight in a very long time. It's not often I pay to watch boxing, as I pay enough for Sky Sports, but this fight feels worthy of being PPV status. 
That was the best boxing match ever, I cannot believe what I just watched, that was worth more than £20. How in the hell did AJ get back up after being totally fucked, he couldn't stand up straight for two rounds, then bam. This guy is a legit machine. 

Seriously if you see the shot AJ got up from, you will be amazed. It was a full power clean shot, he wasn't on planet earth for a few rounds, but he dug deep and got through it. 

Edit: Here's the punch that rocked AJ

https://twitter.com/TheRealHughesy/status/858442555222093824

Here's AJ response 

https://twitter.com/TheRealHughesy/status/858438744210366465

Here's the commentary 

https://twitter.com/AlexReaSport/status/858438718331531268
Just found out that one of the only teachers I liked at secondary school has died, he was old. He  taught me, my Bro and even my auntie way back who is also dead. He was funny, yet also very strict and old school. He had a hammer that he'd bang on a metal desk if someone pissed him off :joy:
Even though she supported remaining, I have been overall pleasantly surprised by her attitude to Brexit so far. I'm confident she and the Conservatives will win this upcoming election, quite comfortably, and she'll be able to go ahead with everything without issue.

But only after the losers call us all a bunch of racists and demand a 2nd election...

MBKF1 said:

Even though she supported remaining, I have been overall pleasantly surprised by her attitude to Brexit so far. I'm confident she and the Conservatives will win this upcoming election, quite comfortably, and she'll be able to go ahead with everything without issue.

But only after the losers call us all a bunch of racists and demand a 2nd election...

I've been bloody terrified by her position on Brexit. Threatening to leave without a deal will be disastrous in all walks of life and to think otherwise is lunacy. The "every vote for me" malarky that she's intent on forcing down our throats is a load of bollocks too. We won't have any say in the Brexit deal, the EU27 will and that's been obvious since the referendum was even announced in 2015.

The idea of a Tory majority genuinely terrifies me and not just because of Brexit, but because of what we have seen so far - the deficit is doubled, the NHS is in tatters, homelessness is up and the number of people using foodbanks has more than doubled.

I don't think everyone who voted Brexit (or votes Tory) is racist, that's not a claim I'm able to make. But it's true to say every racist voted Brexit.
So a Conservative Party in New Zealand was accused of copyright infringement of an Eminem song. His song is then played in court, just look at those guys listening to it, made me laugh. Imagine if they ripped off Eminem song Kim and they had to sit listening to that in court. 

https://youtu.be/cPcB5IlIILc

Hughesy said:

Seriously this is the first time Corbyn has done a speech that makes me want to vote for him/Labour 
https://twitter.com/LabourEoin/status/861892753621491713

Yet he's also the same person who was asked 5 times in a row if if he became PM would Brexit still happen, and never once gave a straight answer, he just waffled on about getting a good deal instead. Most politicians dodge direct answers, but to do it 5 times without ever giving a yes or no...

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/861947356807184385

But that's exactly what he said, he's always said that leaving the EU is happening, surely getting the best deal you can is the priority. Lib Dems want to go against the people yet you said you'd vote for them (even though you voted leave) and the Conservatives want to bring back fox hunting, which shows her priority is the rich snobs.... 
But he didn't. They asked him flat out, will will be leaving the EU if you were PM, and he never said yes or no. He waffled on about getting a good deal but that was not the question that was asked!

And we already talked about this on PM, the Lib Dems are against a hard Brexit, not against it entirely.

And btw, you know those TPD regulations you hate so much? When you voted stay you voted for those regs.
He has said it though many times, he's been quite clear that he won't go against the vote. 

I voted leave, what are you on about?  You're the one that said you'd vote for lib Dems, they've said many times if they get in power they will go against the vote. It doesn't mean I agree with everything that's going on with Brexit. As for TPD, that will never change. There may be a few ministers talking about it, but I guarantee it won't go anywhere. With everything that's going on it would be atleast 4 years before it even gets talked about, and by then they probably would have forgotten about it.

Anyway that's my political talk done, I didn't expect people to shoot me down after a political speech that was so good... 
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic