Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
Keep it on the road? It was a planned attack. Why is it when a "Muslim" does something it's terrorism, but when a white person does the same its a lone wolf crazy person.

Tomorrow I'm actually going to watch Good Morning Britain even though I had Morgan, but watching him lay into Tommy Robinson will give me great pleasure. That guy is just as bad as Terrorists, he insistes violence, it shocks me that someone from this forum actually retweets and likes him.
Thank you. Tommy Robinson is a piece of shit, fascism, racism and discrimination should never ever have a platform.
Hughesy said:
Keep it on the road? It was a planned attack. Why is it when a "Muslim" does something it's terrorism, but when a white person does the same its a lone wolf crazy person.

Tomorrow I'm actually going to watch Good Morning Britain even though I had Morgan, but watching him lay into Tommy Robinson will give me great pleasure. That guy is just as bad as Terrorists, he insistes violence, it shocks me that someone from this forum actually retweets and likes him.
I don't think saying "Muslim" with the quote mark helps the situation, no point denying they're Muslim. It's just important for people (And most do) to see that Muslims are not all terrorists. 
Wow it's exactly 10 years since the smoking ban in pubs came into effect. I remember my local pub did a smoking themed night, I've never seen so many light up at the same time, that night alone probably took 10 years off my life :joy:
@RevolvingPrawn So I have a new neighbour. He's 26 and in a wheelchair, it's a 1 bedroom bungalow, already my bastard of next door neighbour has shown his true colours. The day the new guy moved in my next door neighbour sent him a welcome card, then this morning I heard him say why should a bloke like that get a bungalow. He really does have a hatred for disabled people and is a cowered who won't say shit to someones face. 
Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn So I have a new neighbour. He's 26 and in a wheelchair, it's a 1 bedroom bungalow, already my bastard of next door neighbour has shown his true colours. The day the new guy moved in my next door neighbour sent him a welcome card, then this morning I heard him say why should a bloke like that get a bungalow. He really does have a hatred for disabled people and is a cowered who won't say **** to someones face. 
Do the right thing and let your new neighbour know what he's really like :p Otherwise he'll think he's nice for sending the welcome card, and we can't have that lol.
If I get drunk enough one night, I'll do what I did years ago on the old forum. I'll go through the Stuff Thread and make a summary post of the various discussion topics since it started in 2014. It will definitely take me quite a few hours to do, but I reckon if I drink enough I could do it.

Or maybe I'll do it one year at a time. Make the work load slightly easier.

No idea why I think this is a good idea, it'll be a total waste of my time, but hey ho, nice to reminisce over the good ole days.
I'll tell you why I need to be drunk to do it. It's because when I am, my attention span goes into overdrive. I wrote my entire final essay for uni while drunk, and managed to get the top result in the whole year (I know this because my lecturer told me so).

And that is why. Under normal conditions I wouldn't have the patience to go through 346 pages of crap, but I would if I got bevved beforehand.

I'm impressed you understood @RevolvingPrawn, I had to translate his foreign language through the Urban Dictionary. I can't say I have 'boked my ring up' in someone's washing machine before. I will endeavour to do so.
Pretty crazy stats. I'd also say if they re-ran the referendum remain would win, people that I know who voted leave have since changed their minds, not that it matters now.

https://twitter.com/stevelawrence_/status/806411155174473728
Hughesy said:
Pretty crazy stats. I'd also say if they re-ran the referendum remain would win, people that I know who voted leave have since changed their minds, not that it matters now.

https://twitter.com/stevelawrence_/status/806411155174473728
Didn't you vote leave?

I still think (hope) there's a chance we will remain. In 18 months or so the reality of what will happen will become apparent and the people won't stand for it.
Hughesy said:
I did indeed.... Make of that what you will ;)
Having re read your original post, the tone it portrays is that you don't regret your vote.

I have to say, I'm actually more remain now than I was when the vote took place - and I was very much a remainer then!
Many reasons. One being the rise in hate crime, one such incident I witnessed and had to give a police statement. Another being I don't trust the Tories to get a good deal. I was too uneducated on what being part of the EU gives us, that's on me and I very much regret it. I was too narrow minded on the negatives, rather than looking at all the positives. I know a lot of people who voted to leave but regret it, yet won't actually admit it as they don't want everyone saying I told you so.
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic