Jump to content Jump to content

I had an interesting drive home from work today. A storm brewed up from nowhere and about 50 yards in front of me a lamppost was struck by lightning. It's not the closest I've been to lightning, when I was a kid my parents house was struck by it, but it's the closest I've been visually to lightning. The flash actually dazzled me, which you don't need whilst driving.
  • 2 weeks later...
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Slightly odd request but worth a go, anyone here work in recruitment and know a thing about CVs?
@RevolvingPrawn Is good at CVs.
Thanks :p 5 years of working with careers advisors definitely rubbed off though, and my last CV was pretty awesome lol. I redid my mums too earlier this year and the next job she submitted it to is the one she's at now ;)

What do you wanna know Chris?
@RevolvingPrawn There's a tiny spider inside my PC monitor, I thought it was on the outside as you would, went to get rid of it, but it's underneath the screen..... It's obviously got in through the bit that's opened up, can't do anything until January time when I can buy a new one....  :(
This has really confused me too. It's not the first time they've done this either, like with the Watch, which for some reason was not called the iWatch... makes no sense to me at all.

And yeah, they call the software 'iOS 10', not 'iOS X', but the phone itself is the opposite. Weird.

I'm beginning to wonder if Apple's exorbitant pricing for their iJunk is a "strategy" to get into financing so they can also collect interest on iLoans from all the iAddicts who can't pay entirely up-front. Apple probably sees customers buying their products using credit cards, and maybe Apple wants a piece of that action instead of letting all that interest go to credit card companies.

• UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic