Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
Coffee machine broke this morning, so had to make a trip to McDonald’s to get one, was served by a really good looking woman, every cloud and all that... 
I hate living in a hard water area though, it ruins everything.
I might have all this to look forward to if my placement applications go to plan! I actually used to get quite ill of hard water, don't know why.
Hughesy said:
Coffee machine broke this morning, so had to make a trip to McDonald’s to get one, was served by a really good looking woman, every cloud and all that... 
I think Maccas coffee taste better than some dedicated coffee places.
Hughesy said:
I think Maccas coffee taste better than some dedicated coffee places.
So do I, plus it’s a lot cheaper.
  • 2 weeks later...
My 4k HDR tv is here and it looks amazing. Thought I’d watch The Grand Tour in 4k HDR for the first time, and OMG it’s stunning! HDR makes such a huge difference, but poor old Clarkson looks even older lol. I can’t really put into words what a difference it and 4k makes, If you haven’t seen a HDR screen that’s probably for the best, but since I played Horizon 3 using it at a mates house I’ve wanted a TV that supports it.
Hughesy said:
My 4k HDR tv is here and it looks amazing. Thought I’d watch The Grand Tour in 4k HDR for the first time, and OMG it’s stunning! HDR makes such a huge difference, but poor old Clarkson looks even older lol. I can’t really put into words what a difference it and 4k makes, If you haven’t seen a HDR screen that’s probably for the best, but since I played Horizon 3 using it at a mates house I’ve wanted a TV that supports it.
Agree mate HDR makes a heap of difference and the 4k screen makes it even more sweeter. :)
Hughesy said:
Oh no The Grand Tour is having actual celebrities this time, that was the worst section of Top Gear. I honestly don’t care about their lives, or how fast they can drive a car. At least as I’ll be streaming it I can skip past that section...
Apparently they got rid of the cheap car challenges too, so not sure how many fans who stick around till the end of the series.
Hughesy said:
Oh no The Grand Tour is having actual celebrities this time, that was the worst section of Top Gear. I honestly don’t care about their lives, or how fast they can drive a car. At least as I’ll be streaming it I can skip past that section...
Apparently they got rid of the cheap car challenges too, so not sure how many fans who stick around till the end of the series.

Not so sure about that, looks like a cheap Jag special in the trailer.
Yep, ridiculous that it’s still going on. It wasn’t until about 8 months ago I found out it was, as I had a letter from him asking for thousands even though he caused it. The crash was 17th of April 2015...
Also I just found the bastard on Facebook, I’m obviously not going to send him a message though. But he is friends with one of my cousins it says, so it doesn’t surprise me that he wants money, as my cousin is like that as well. 
Hughesy said:
Yep, ridiculous that it’s still going on. It wasn’t until about 8 months ago I found out it was, as I had a letter from him asking for thousands even though he caused it. The crash was 17th of April 2015...
Also I just found the bastard on Facebook, I’m obviously not going to send him a message though. But he is friends with one of my cousins it says, so it doesn’t surprise me that he wants money, as my cousin is like that as well. 
Wow desperate people will do desperate thing.
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic