Jump to content Jump to content

I haven’t had such a great Christmas for many years. Mainly because that court case is over and I feel so relaxed and happy. I’ll be honest, for the last few months I’ve been suffering from pretty bad depression. Not just from the court case, but I lost a very close friend 3 months ago, it was getting pretty bad, but after last Tuesday it all went and I felt normal again. So right now I’m in such a great place, getting my new car cheered me up a lot, still got to take some pictures of it, the new Golf looks so much better, especially the rear as there’s a chrome strip which makes it look really cool.
Been having a think today. It's looking less and less likely that I'll be getting a placement next year, so I'll be graduating in 2019 and hopefully will have a job shortly afterwards. I'm aiming at buying either a Fiesta ST or GT86 by summer 2020 and fingers crossed it's possible!
Hughesy said:
And to think I actually wanted to become a mod on here once.... :joy:
Indeed I considerd it once too but seeing all these spam thread as I think we'd have spent more time trying t delete them than actually making sure the forum remained civil. I'm kind of half glad I didn't volunteer now
Meanwhile the people on Twitter continue to overreact, it’s ridiculous. The best bit was the first reply to this person, it simply said “I thought it was funny” :joy:  

https://twitter.com/TheRealHughesy/status/949417053097689089
So do I, although the episode being this one I didn’t like at all, it’s the first GT episode I didn’t enjoy, but this one was brilliant. Shouldn’t be too long now until they do a special, like in the last series they did a two part special with beach buggies.

So after staying up late to play Horizon Zero Dawn, an hour after I stopped I woke up feeling really sick. Really violent as well, so had to call in sick, I hate being ill, it’s bad enough being in pain 24/7, being ill on top of that is too much :weary:
It always annoys me when I see videos like that... you can just tell it hasn't been edited by people that know F1 at all. I know they're trying to cater for a wide audience, and mostly people that aren't into F1, but as fans, it's just annoying. Just give me the right engine tones, not sped up footage, and I'm happy! Keep the cinematic stuff in, but keep it real!
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic