Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

MBKF1 said:
That looks incredible mate, nice one! Croft is one of my favourite tracks, so you chose well!
Kind of by default really, it's the only one within 100 miles of me or something ?

It is a great track though, fast bits, slow bits and corners with negative camber. The best part is definitely the chicane onto the back straight, one you turn left you nail it and it's so satisfying!

Yeah man, it came out of the blue, just like being horrible cams out of the blue, maybe it was that time of the month :joy:
I thought I'd been awake too long when she messaged me, as I woke up at 3am to watch UFC and then F1 after that. Only had 4 hours sleep so tonight will be an early one for me.

I thought something would happen after the fight, but I thought it would be McGregor starting it haha. Still McGregor got his 3 million and the Nevada commission are holding khabib's purse. It's the sort of thing you'd expect to see in WWE in the 90s, not in a professional sport.

• 2 weeks later...
McStanley said:
MBKF1 said:
Anyone else having a struggle logging into the forums recently? I'm clicking 'Sign In', but it's not doing anything... Had to click a couple of other random buttons I've never done before to sign in.
I've never had this problem before. Are you sure it's not just a 'senior' moment?! ;) :D

McStanley
Considering me and Matt are the two youngest members of the forum, I doubt it ;)