Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Moto E will be a game changer in growing economies. Heck, I was considering a Moto G when my phone almost died, it is a very well priced phone. I'm currently looking into the new LG watch or the Moto 360 watch (think its 360 not entirely sure).

Does anyone here have an iPhone 4S? I've currently got a 3GS and there's a nice deal on at 02 which is a £17 a month contract for a 4S with 400 texts, 100 minutes and 500MB of data, which is good for me. I'm currently on a PAYG but it's basically £10 a month and I get 400 free texts and 1GB of data. It's good, but it's getting a bit slow, it doesn't have the latest iOS7 and I also dropped it the other day which partially cracked the top right corner :/ I think I might save up and get one. But then I might wait until the Apple conference thingy in June to see what they have there. There might be a new iPhone 6 so then other phones might be cheaper. Who knows! By the way, it's nice to see I can now make posts on my iPad! Although no paragraphs seem to have worked here even though I've included about 4 in this post :(

Herby007 said:
Moto E will be a game changer in growing economies. Heck, I was considering a Moto G when my phone almost died, it is a very well priced phone. I'm currently looking into the new LG watch or the Moto 360 watch (think its 360 not entirely sure).
Damn if I had known earlier then I would have waited for the G. Anyway, I am perfectly satisfied with my Xperia M(with 4.3) apart from it's storage problems and a slightly sub par camera.

For the price it's not bad, it'll certainly bring smartphones to a much wider audience. But calling it invincible is a little bit OTT :p

Personally, I want an LG G2 atm. There's a deal on EE, £29.99 a month, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 5gb 4G. Plus my brother works for EE so I have 40% discount :D Only trouble now is that I still have 11 months left on my current contract with my S3 LTE and I don't wanna pay 2 contracts at once lol.

AMS97KRR said:
Samsung phones are the best.
I have to disagree strongly with that. TouchWiz is a pretty terrible UI with far too much bloatware and lag. Stock android, or the Google Experience Launcher, is far better and extremely quick. The Nexus 4 and 5 packed amazing specifications for far cheaper prices than the Samsung products. Past that, HTC Sense is better than touchwiz (not hugely though) and the M8 is one hella premium phone. I like the look of LG G2, but their UI is almost as bloated as Samsung's. If I had to leave my nexus behind and couldn't remain with stock android, I'd go over to Sony or HTC.

• Codemasters Staff
I use a Samsung Galaxy S4, which is plenty good enough for someone like me who doesn't really use his phone very often. It's great, I upgrade every couple of years without really paying attention to what phones are doing these days and then it all feels like witchcraft. Although it's also kinda creepy that it knows where I live, where I work and will tell me how long it will take to get there every morning based on current traffic.

You guys sound like your sneering whenever you talk :p Best accent for me is a Somerset accent, ooh arr. It sounds like gibberish to the rest of the UK, but I can't understand what they're talking about, especially northerners, they put a T in front of every word lol.
You be thinking us Nothereners be puttin' t'T before all t'words? Nah, only in front of t'nouns.

Al least I don't drink "Ziderrrrrrrrrrr" :p