Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

You guys sound like your sneering whenever you talk :p Best accent for me is a Somerset accent, ooh arr. It sounds like gibberish to the rest of the UK, but I can't understand what they're talking about, especially northerners, they put a T in front of every word lol.
*ahem* excuse me Mr Pirate? ;) YOU are a northerner! And @Matthew77258 says my voice is "hawt" :p

I was watching a little bit of Coast Australia last night and realised I can't stand the Aussie accent...

And it's actually a like at the end of every sentence, not a T in front of every word :P

fIsince08 said:
You guys sound like your sneering whenever you talk :p Best accent for me is a Somerset accent, ooh arr. It sounds like gibberish to the rest of the UK, but I can't understand what they're talking about, especially northerners, they put a T in front of every word lol.
*ahem* excuse me Mr Pirate? ;) YOU are a northerner! And @Matthew77258 says my voice is "hawt" :p

I was watching a little bit of Coast Australia last night and realised I can't stand the Aussie accent...

And it's actually a like at the end of every sentence, not a T in front of every word :P
Former northerner ;) I've been living in Somerset since I was about 8 or 9, and I've got barely any memory of living in the north, thank god lol. And pirates are cool, you know it! Blackbeard came from the closest city to me :)

End of every sentence? I think not lol. You lot talk like this "T'I'ma t'thinkin' t'abaaart t'go'n t'cinemaaah tonaaght". You can't pronounce anything properly, like I was in a Halfords in Bolton earlier this year, and some bloke looking at a bike goes "Oooh loook, it's t'yeller". 
No, it's YELLOW actually.

Edit: This guys voice is extremely close to how I sound :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwcqKBcpuG4

fIsince08 said:

Former northerner ;) I've been living in Somerset since I was about 8 or 9, and I've got barely any memory of living in the north, thank god lol. And pirates are cool, you know it! Blackbeard came from the closest city to me :)

End of every sentence? I think not lol. You lot talk like this "T'I'ma t'thinkin' t'abaaart t'go'n t'cinemaaah tonaaght". You can't pronounce anything properly, like I was in a Halfords in Bolton earlier this year, and some bloke looking at a bike goes "Oooh loook, it's t'yeller". 
No, it's YELLOW actually.
I have a lisp so don't have much choice on putting ts on front of stuff :p

And are you sure you aren't describing Yorkshire accents btw? ;)

I just had a good chat with a guy from Ireland and I'm now extremely jealous of their accents. If anyone here is Irish and want's to trade accents hit me up.

One of my teachers was half-Scottish and half-Irish and had an accent to match. Very unproductive lessons we had there.
I hadan Irish teacher back when I was at school too

mike96 said:
Lukedfrt said:
By another man....
I'm really scared Dave clicked "Awesome" for this post...
It's been reasonably obvious for a while that he has "tendencies".

Also make it sound really stalker-ish. Connect that with the post at the top of this page and you get something even more scary...
The worst is, I'm sure some members from here ( @onetwothree i.e. :P ) knew about this from the start... :O

mike96 said:
mike96 said:
Lukedfrt said:
By another man....
I'm really scared Dave clicked "Awesome" for this post...
It's been reasonably obvious for a while that he has "tendencies".

Also make it sound really stalker-ish. Connect that with the post at the top of this page and you get something even more scary...
The worst is, I'm sure some members from here ( @onetwothree i.e. :P ) knew about this from the start... :O
I don't get it.