Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Ron666 said:
Hughesy said:
Feel lost as I haven't been on here much lol...... Going with my brother to watch wwe Raw in London on Monday.
Hey, if possible take some pics and post them here :)

I will do, I will try to tweet them to while I'm there if you want. Really annoyed that I won't see Daniel Bryan feud with Kane....

I miss you guys
Hang around these parts more then :p 

Do any of you guys remember me on the old forum talking about an electrician we have who used to work at McLaren in the 80s?

Anyway, he had a couple of model McLaren cars (1984 Lauda and 1985 Prost) lying about in his house from when he was there and he gave them to me! He said they were no use sitting in boxes in his house and as he saw how much of a fan of F1 I am, he gave them to me.

Anyway, this was about 8 months ago, but he came round the other day with a McLaren International coffee mug! Hand crafted and with the old 1980s McLaren International logo! What a super guy. 

Is anyone else getting a larger than normal screen on youtube. It used to be the one in between full screen and the regular size (can't remember what it was called) but now it seems to be the default and I can only change it to full screen. Anyone else getting this or know if it's possible to change it back to the smaller screen ?

Just ran my first ever 10K! Okay, didn't manage to run it all, but completed it in 1 hour and feel pretty awesome for doing it. I hadn't ran at all for 3 weeks before it (terrible mistake) but I've got the run bug again after doing it.

So yeah, proud of myself!

evanzo7 said:
Scottish accents are awesome, very effective in getting you laid by girls i've heard........

I have moved to Glasgow from another part of Scotland and they all love my accent, majority of them actually think I am Irish! :')
Tbh, anything is better than a Glaswegian accent, its so annoying. Fife accents ftw!

We're all gonna think our accent is the best accent :p Can we all agree on one thing though? That the Newcastle accent is not understandable. Hell, I'm not sure if it's even English ;)
Thank goodness I don't have a Newcastle accent :p

Disagree though, Scouse is the worst...