Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Chicken42 said:
30c= 86f umm I hate to break it to you but that isn't very hot. If you said like 35c then maybe.

It is hot, anywhere in the world that is hot. 

In the UK though, we are not prepared for it and not used to it, it usually isn't that hot. Like in Winter, a few inches of snow and the whole country stops. 

AMS97KRR said:
Chicken42 said:
30c= 86f umm I hate to break it to you but that isn't very hot. If you said like 35c then maybe.

It is hot, anywhere in the world that is hot. 

In the UK though, we are not prepared for it and not used to it, it usually isn't that hot. Like in Winter, a few inches of snow and the whole country stops. 

I wouldn't exactly say that as in some Arab countries temps can reach 50. But you are right that for the UK it's hot as generally we see temperatures in around the low to mid twenties usually in our summer as our average. It's only during times like when a heatwave hits do we see temps sneak up to around 30. That is what is happening though at the moment we are being hit by a heatwave.

EdMa said:

Why are there so many retards in the F1 section who still doubt it will be on Next Gen. Doing my head in, it's like an Autism conference in there atm. 

And wow. I'm still "banned" so two posts in three minutes is classed as 'spam'.

That's a very good question wish I had an answer. I also wish CM would just get it over with and announce the thing too as these speculation threads are getting a little crazy now. Even if they just give out the info of what systems it'll be for to shut people up.

They'd just find something else to moan about :p

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured