Jump to content Jump to content

There is a cricket somewhere in my house that IS DRIVING ME INSANE. Because the chirps are basically advertising a cricket's sexual availability, this means that THERE IS A SEX WORKER SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE WEIRD CRICKET COITUS. NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

There is a cricket somewhere in my house that IS DRIVING ME INSANE. Because the chirps are basically advertising a cricket's sexual availability, this means that THERE IS A SEX WORKER SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE WEIRD CRICKET COITUS. NOT NOW, NOT EVER.
Now's your chance, go for it!
It's not complicated SA, it's more that it's boring as all hell :p
I received a copy of Codie's Cricket game a few years back and never made it out of the tutorial. No idea what I was doing and I got stuck at some point in the tutorial and never went back :(
SynGamer said:
I received a copy of Codie's Cricket game a few years back and never made it out of the tutorial. No idea what I was doing and I got stuck at some point in the tutorial and never went back :(
I'm quite good at the 20 over format I do struggle with the longer ones though on that game
I watch the odd England game on Sky during the summer sometimes i9f I'm bored but I do agree that it's not the most exciting sport it's one of those types of games that is more fun playing than it is watching at least if you have a computer sim of it. I find tennis very similar in that respect too
For me, if a sport doesn't have wheels and engines, it's boring :p Though I don't mind football, it's my only exception to the rule lol.
well there's 3 sports I follow most of the time Football F1 and snooker some people think Snooker is boring but I quite enjoy the tactical side of the game got the odd century break myself on my snooker sims on PC and playstation won a couple of trophies on them. I can't play the gsame in real life though as I can't handle a cue but I do find it fun on computer
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic