Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Wish they'd hurry up and tell us something about the game!
Appaerntly their waiting on the FOM to give them the nod that's all according to @Hatta.
FFS, do they need to ask FOM whether its ok to go for a toilet break too? Tell FOM to ram it min!

I know annoying isn't it? But unfortunately it happens to be the truth though @Hatta said it himself in one of the speculation threads
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/1575/false-f1-2014-information-this-week/p1

It will be. One of the devs (albeit it on Grid Autosport) said something like farewell to working on 7th gen consoles last week. Steve Hoods been talking about NG and Paul Jeal did an interview about it before 2013 was even released.

It would be the sole racing game on next gen would it not? Would be a great seller
Other than Forza 5 and NFS Rivals :p Plus Drive Club, The Crew, and Project CARS are all gonna be dropping within a month or 2 of F1 if CM stick to the late September/early October. Definitely some stiff competition for it.
Forza is XBone exclusive though and NFS just sucks :P

I didn't realise the other games came out that soon so i take back what i said :P

Mexicola said:
I can't get excited about F1 2014. I never got 2013 partly because I wanted to wait 'till next gen, now next gen is here and I still couldn't care for it.
tbh I'm not that bothered about 2014 myself unless they do anything significant with career mode and correct the mistakes made with the Ai on the bottom levels I can't really see myself being interested enough to buy it. I'll look out for news on it of course as I'm a fan of the series but if they want my cash they've got to convince me it's worth it as I do have my eye on other games and things due for release at that time as well that I have an interest in.

Mexicola said:
I can't get excited about F1 2014. I never got 2013 partly because I wanted to wait 'till next gen, now next gen is here and I still couldn't care for it.
tbh I'm not that bothered about 2014 myself unless they do anything significant with career mode and correct the mistakes made with the Ai on the bottom levels I can't really see myself being interested enough to buy it. I'll look out for news on it of course as I'm a fan of the series but if they want my cash they've got to convince me it's worth it as I do have my eye on other games and things due for release at that time as well that I have an interest in.
Arn't you always going on about F1 2013/14 lol you seemed to have changed your mind about it seeing that half of your posts are about the game haha ;)

Mexicola said:
Arn't you always going on about F1 2013/14 lol you seemed to have changed your mind about it seeing that half of your posts are about the game haha ;)

no I haven't changed my mind on anything and I won't without more info  on the game anyway. I'm just in the no camp at the moment because CM need to convince me that F1 2014 will be better this year because I don't want to buy just another 2013 game with 2014 polish on it.; It needs to be better than that to sell it to me this year.

Edit mind you there are a few hints that it could be next gen this time so let's wait and see

Today is one of the proudest days of my life. I have been doing a java software development training for a while and today it ended. I did a bus ticket reservation system software with 4 others who have little experience in programming. Ended up producing the second best project among 9 others. I gave the best presentation of the day and every single project team named my project the best even the winners. Hopefully I will also earn the faculty choice title as well. Really really happy today, I did it, 5 days of hell and now it's over. :) :) Gonna take a vacation from studies now.

Ron666 said:
Today is one of the proudest days of my life. I have been doing a java software development training for a while and today it ended. I did a bus ticket reservation system software with 4 others who have little experience in programming. Ended up producing the second best project among 9 others. I gave the best presentation of the day and every single project team named my project the best even the winners. Hopefully I will also earn the faculty choice title as well. Really really happy today, I did it, 5 days of hell and now it's over. :) :) Gonna take a vacation from studies now.
Well done

I thought I read somewhere that Autosport was going to be their last game on the current gen consoles. Not 100% sure but it would surprise me if '14 isn't next gen. 
Yeah I read that myself I think but until things actually happen that way I guess you can never be too sure.
My decision on whether/when to get a PS4 is somewhat dependant on whether F1 '14 is coming to it or not. If so, I'll get one end of the summer just before or on F1's release, else I'll wait on until the price drops a little further.