Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

These changes look cool on my iPad, but something a bit weird, when  started typing then the page slowly scrolled down on my tablet, and now wtf, it's suddenly turned into italics.

take back what  said, and  cannot type the letter 'i' in capitals. 

This is so odd, and 've just realised that previous sentence probably doesn't make sense, and probably neither does this one, and now it's gone back to normal text. 

These changes look cool on my iPad, but something a bit weird, when  started typing then the page slowly scrolled down on my tablet, and now wtf, it's suddenly turned into italics.

This is so odd, and 've just realised that previous sentence probably doesn't make sense, and probably neither does this one, and now it's gone back to normal text. 

Should have gone Android ;) iPad's are for sheep.

No way! My iPad is awesome, it's just this forum's text box which doesn't work with it, and even as I'm typing this message, the font has changed from the normal Arial to Times New Roman. Maybe it's because I've quoted you, but these changes still need tweaking.

EDIT: And it's posted in Arial, which is really odd. And when you press enter on the keyboard, it does a double line which is a tad annoying

Ukrainian Rebels shot it down apparently. Obama is now getting involved....

I'm on a plane tomorrow, and with the s*** luck I get, we're probably going over Ukraine (Sri Lanka via Qatar). Goodbye, gents!

The Ukrainian airspace is shut now so you'll be fine :wink: 

However if your pilot hasn't been told, cya later. :stuck_out_tongue: 

These smiles are stupid

No way! My iPad is awesome, it's just this forum's text box which doesn't work with it, and even as I'm typing this message, the font has changed from the normal Arial to Times New Roman. Maybe it's because I've quoted you, but these changes still need tweaking.

EDIT: And it's posted in Arial, which is really odd. And when you press enter on the keyboard, it does a double line which is a tad annoying

You're lucky it's even working! Up until today, I couldn't post from my tablet at all. It was frustrating after having read a post on my tablet, to have to either use my PC or laptop to reply.

He was talking about how it was a Malaysian Airways plane he was flying on, and it was one of theirs that went missing a few months ago.  Although that post would look threatening if you didn't know that.