Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

First of all I would like to thank every single OT member who helped me out with my girl problems. I am extremely pleased to tell you all that we are no longer friends but lovers now :) Yes, we are a couple now. I did it, after 1.5 years off hardships, struggles, problems after problems I finally did it. Never stopped believing. I feel like the happiest man in the world today :)

Ron666 said:

First of all I would like to thank every single OT member who helped me out with my girl problems. I am extremely pleased to tell you all that we are no longer friends but lovers now :) Yes, we are a couple now. I did it, after 1.5 years off hardships, struggles, problems after problems I finally did it. Never stopped believing. I feel like the happiest man in the world today :)

Nice one. Glad you're happy

Ron666 said:

Finally!  <3

In other news, I'm going karting tomorrow with a couple of mates to Rogue Racing in Aylesbury. They've got an adult fun day which is £45 for 5 hours, and that includes a minimum of 5x 15 min sessions on track, pizza, and generally great fun. Can't wait. I haven't raced on the track there for about 4 years but it's such a great track. 

Here's an on board video if you want to have a look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbO2IZsV0y8

So have you popped the question to her yet? :p

I'm surprised no-one has asked @Ron666 the same question :p

I actually thought it was him who posted that and not Herby. I was like 'YOU'RE PROPOSING ALREADY ?'  :o

Haha! I was gonna post earlier that he'll have asked her by tomorrow to marry him ;)

I've been thinking though... Rohan recently got a car, bit**** love cars.

Well, I have asked her out on a couple of times and she has always said yes, so yes, we have dated a couple of times but for most of the time she never had any feelings for me, thought of me as her most special friend until recently. 2 days ago in college, she started crying saying that I didn't deserve her and that I deserve someone better than her because she wasn't on my level. That's when she realized that she was in love with me. That evening I cried over phone telling her my dreams, that only solidified the situation. Last night, we were out on another date and I asked her a simple question, "Do you love me? " "Yes, I do." "As a friend or something more?" "As a lover bunny". 

I never stopped believing, never lost hope, carried on no matter what and finally, I did it. Marriage and other stuff is still 7-10 years away. The important thing now is, loving each other and maintaining this relationship.