Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Gotta says guys I feel a little disappointing at some of you over the last few pages. Just to be clear we won't tolerate swearing or abuse towards other members and I absolutely won't stand for bullying.

I've cleaned up the last few pages and handed out a few bans, to those few of you intent on being abusive to other members keep it up and you'll be going straight to a permaban. To the the majority who are polite and ignore the trolls, thank you :)

How is this Israel - Gaza thing allowed to keep happening? 

Disgusting stuff, really, really disgusting. Killing anyone and everyone and they expect me to feel sorry for the Jewish community. Israel is just a bunch of hypocrites. 

AMS97KRR said:

Disgusting stuff, really, really disgusting. Killing anyone and everyone and they expect me to feel sorry for the Jewish community. Israel is just a bunch of hypocrites. 

It's been happening for ages, surprised the media finally decided to report on it. And then just north you have ISIS taking Northern Iraq and Northern Syria which is lovely.

AMS97KRR said:

It's been happening for ages, surprised the media finally decided to report on it. And then just north you have ISIS taking Northern Iraq and Northern Syria which is lovely.

They got Archer involved? Damn.