Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Can't wait for my replacement X1  to come tomorrow so I can finally play Forza 5. One question I have is what platform to get Fifa 15 for, ps4/x1/PC.... PC will be cheaper but it's the first one on PC with the new engine so knowing EA it could be broken. :#

Hughesy said:

Can't wait for my replacement X1  to come tomorrow so I can finally play Forza 5. One question I have is what platform to get Fifa 15 for, ps4/x1/PC.... PC will be cheaper but it's the first one on PC with the new engine so knowing EA it could be broken. :#

well I know I'm going for PC as I don't have either of the new consoles yet.  I'm looking forward to my first play with the new ignite engine though looks promising either way.

The outer rubber part of  my ps4 pad thumb stick has just broken away.... I don't even use it that often,  seems a very common problem looking at forums. I'm going to buy caps that go on top as there's no way I'm taking it apart to replace the sticks with my messed up hands, as I'll probably end up breaking something. :#

Hughesy said:

The outer rubber part of  my ps4 pad thumb stick has just broken away.... I don't even use it that often,  seems a very common problem looking at forums. I'm going to buy caps that go on top as there's no way I'm taking it apart to replace the sticks with my messed up hands, as I'll probably end up breaking something. :#

Had the same problem, but Game swapped it for me! :smiley: 

Really? Because I haven't had my ps4 long and the  second pad I only bought a month ago and it's already worn away. I'm not going to bother asking game as it'll only happen again as (might be wrong) I don't believe they have changed the material.

I still have a360 controller from when the 360 first came out and it's fine, same with ds3 so it's seems Sony has cut a few corners this time around.

Hughesy said:

Are you going on holiday or something?  When I went to Costa Del Sol a bloke would walk along the beach selling cheap Sunglasses so that's my tip B)

Not till November sadly, but that bloke is exactly what I'm needing! Sadly they don't seem to exist here :/

Really annoying cause at T in the park they had one of those stalls that sells the cheap ones and I didn't get any. Seen a few websites selling cheap ones, Norton Anti Virus didn't seem to like them though :P

People mocked it (people that haven't tried it) but having my Sky box plugged into the X1 is great imo. I'm always watching TV while I play games so having them both on the same screen is pretty cool. I use headphones (Astro a50) so the only way I can here the TV normally is if I put them around my neck, but with the snap feature I can here both and adjust the sound for each.