Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

All they'll do is announce that the game features the F1 2014 tracks and cars including the reigning world champion Sebastein Vettel like they did with 2011. I hope whoever was responsible for that info 'bomb' was sacked.

Hughesy said:

LOL at the person who thinks it's going to be ps3/4 exclusive..... Not going to happen as they would loose a lot of customers. I don't really go to other parts of the forum as there's so many crazy people  :#

yeah I kept telling him it would never be a PS exclusive CM would lose too much money from it. The only question really in terms of machines is. Is it last gen or next? My money is on next based on the rumours and tweets I've seen but we'll find out for sure tomorrow.

It will both, there's still a lot of money to be made on the previous gen consoles, and tbh it's only really a re-skinning job needed. Take FIFA for instance, they just release a re-hashed version every year and people still buy it; i'll be shocked if CM don't do the same. 

EdMa said:

It will both, there's still a lot of money to be made on the previous gen consoles, and tbh it's only really a re-skinning job needed. Take FIFA for instance, they just release a re-hashed version every year and people still buy it; i'll be shocked if CM don't do the same. 

EA generally have more resources though and Fifa 15 this year is having quite a big upgrade this year to be honest. I also remember reading that Autosport was supposedly going to be CM's last game for last gen so I  don't know what to think there. Anyway we'll find out tomorrow hopefully.

EdMa said:

Fifa on PS4 was a big step up from the PS3 version tbf to EA. Which surprised me. 

Lukedfrt said:

EdMa said:

Fifa on PS4 was a big step up from the PS3 version tbf to EA. Which surprised me. 

Yeah was thinking of getting Fifa 14 as one of my first games on the XB1 when I buy it that is that and Forza 5

Hughesy said:

LOL at the person in that thread who thinks it's going to be ps3/4 exclusive..... Not going to happen as they would loose a lot of customers. I don't really go to other parts of the forum as there's so many crazy people  :#

Luke's already said it's not a PS4 exclusive and he's still claiming it is so he's just trolling. He'll probably still say it is when the announcement is made on what consoles it's on.