Jump to content Jump to content

Surprised that CM are doing what they are doing. Dunno if I am going to buy a £40 game that will be irrelevant in 6 months tbh. 

Seriously disappointed, it just looks like F1 2013 with a 2014 car mod, it looks the exact same. 

Might pick it up for PC at Christmas if there isn't any major changes.

Every year there is always 3 games I pick up and have done since 2010, they are FIFA, CoD and F1 (Gotten F1 2009-13) but this year I doubt I'll buy F1 and CoD on release :(

Ron666 said:
Hughesy said:

Have you see this yet Rohan?  https://mobile.twitter.com/Codemasters/status/494782585793675264

LOL

Absolutely no idea why on Earth did they mention my name or at least as it seems :p :p :p

Because it's a room just for you bud, maybe they want to hire you as manager ;) can't be worse than the person who's in charge now after what they've done/haven't done to F1 this year....

Hughesy said:
Ron666 said:
Hughesy said:

Have you see this yet Rohan?  https://mobile.twitter.com/Codemasters/status/494782585793675264

LOL

Absolutely no idea why on Earth did they mention my name or at least as it seems :p :p :p

Because it's a room just for you bud, maybe they want to hire you as manager ;) can't be worse than the person who's in charge now after what they've done/haven't done to F1 this year....

Well, they have no idea of what's gonna happen to them now .......

*not so good intentions eyes*

LOL that kid is an idiot/funny at the same time In that thread. I thought that part of the forum couldn't get anymore entertaining and then I see that kids posts... (*)  Maybe if  someone gives him that gold star he'll  stop crying. Haha

• UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic