Jump to content Jump to content

>:)  

looks like my Xbox plans are on hold at the moment because for some stupid reason my debit card's been flagged for fraud or something how annoying.

Which Bank? I've had this happen twice this year using Barclays. No phone call or anything so when I went to use my card it got declined which is embarrassing. They blocked it just because I bought 3 (cheap) games on Steam and didn't bother to to call and ask if I just used my card.

Oh great, the game was revealed just when I started my 24 hour coach journey home from Italy. I've got so much stuff to read through...

Can't be arsed to write tonnes now, I will do later, but my first impressions of the game aren't great. In fact, I'm pretty disappointed at the lack of info revealed. I haven't surveyed the F1 2014 forums yet (help) so there may be more info there, but the game looks like an update on F1 2013. It looks exactly the same. No proper gameplay released, no sounds (I can only assume it's rubbish). No big improvements which help the players experience. They're not going to GamesCom either, or EGX, which seems pretty odd as they usually do. And it's on old-gen consoles too! I don't have a PS4 yet but I'm honestly a bit shocked that we have to wait a year for a next-gen game.

I'm looking forward to the new DiRT game to be honest. That should be and probably will be mega.

It wasn't a bad game by any means but wasn't a Rally focused game. I loved the physics in Dirt 3 but the tracks were too wide, very short and not enough stages. They said it was a Rally focused game but it didn't seem like it. Then Grid 2 came out and was nothing like the first. Instead of adding to what they did in Grid1 and making other parts better they completely changed it. The physics were very strange in Grid2.

Hughesy said:

>:)  

looks like my Xbox plans are on hold at the moment because for some stupid reason my debit card's been flagged for fraud or something how annoying.

Which Bank? I've had this happen twice this year using Barclays. No phone call or anything so when I went to use my card it got declined which is embarrassing. They blocked it just because I bought 3 (cheap) games on Steam and didn't bother to to call and ask if I just used my card.

HSBC but that's exactly what happened to me and why my Golf game order didn't go through. I ordered that golf game you showed me and that's when things started to go wrong. Luckily it's sorted now and I can get on with what I was planning. The games in my Library now and I've reconfirmed the order of items I need for my XB1 when I get it. I think mum received a call and thought it was one of those silly internet scams at first but when going through my mail I discovered they recently sent me a letter. For now I'm back to normal. Now it's just a case of getting back on track.

Mexicola said:

I thought Dirt 2 was great! Great game, great tracks, great soundtrack, etc.

Yerah I enjoy all the Dort games not really an off road racer as I prefer track racing like F1 and Grid. I was thinking of installing the dirt games back on my system again recently to give them a go again.

Well I've been keeping my eye out a lot on the DiRT section and one of the members there recently visited Codies to have a look at what they were doing. They obviously can't say much but apparently it looks incredible. I can't wait

Cheers bud. I thought they'd be better today but when I woke up my eyes were stuck shut. So I was a blind cripple (I think I'm allowed to say that) trying to find my way to the bathroom, I bet Kinect was laughing at me trying to find my way out the room, and to be fair it probably was funny as I kept walking into things. Would've been funny to record it so I could post it here for your entertainment. haha

I just cleaned them with cold tea which has done wonders so that's good, the drops my doctor gave me seem to be doing nothing so went old school  B)

EdMa said:

That guy may be a moron but he's my new hero. Does anyone remember Joey? Do thry know his Twitter etc?

Joey caused the VRL forums to have to have mods accept users after he kept making new accounts. @yugin96‌ banned him after he kept trolling me on the F1 OTG forums and I blocked him on twitter after I got my account back from the (insert curse of your choice) getting mine and Rohan's accounts suspended.

• UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic