Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Hughesy said:
Has anyone been told they've been selected to become a moderator yet? I have a feeling it'll be someone who posts regularly in the Dirt section.
Hatta said in his original post that the community moderator position 'could be just one of you, or it could be a few'. I wouldn't be surprised if there are at least two or three actually. Hatta also said to expect an announcement this week, so we still have another six days. I wouldn't worry bud.

Hughesy said:
Has anyone been told they've been selected to become a moderator yet? I have a feeling it'll be someone who posts regularly in the Dirt section.
Hatta said in his original post that the community moderator position 'could be just one of you, or it could be a few'. I wouldn't be surprised if there are at least two or three actually. Hatta also said to expect an announcement this week, so we still have another six days. I wouldn't worry bud.
I hope it's more than one, this place needs it. o:)

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
couldn't agree more with that statement @Hughesy

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Yeah it's more than one :) We'll be contacting them later today, we wanted to do it yesterday but it took ages to set-up and test the permissions :)

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Yeah it's more than one :) We'll be contacting them later today, we wanted to do it yesterday but it took ages to set-up and test the permissions :)

Yeah I agree with that with @Loore gone you definetely need backup support. We realise you can't manage to run this place all on your own which is practically what your doing at the moment

You probably all know that today is holocaust menorial day, and that  there are 70 candels for 70 years. Well, my school successfully applied for one. The leader of the council - who has Jewish Grandparents - lit it at school. There was also an Anne Frank exhibition. It's going to be on Look North and Tyne Tees tonight!

@fIsince08 @PeteTheDuck Damnit! That's a rank I'll never be able to attain :p
Well done though guys! Nice to see 2 of off-topics best members being promoted to mod status here :) Just goes to show that only the best post in this section!

If I keep saying nice things about you and giving you both points will you promise to never ban me? ;)

Hughesy said:
And I'll go back to doing nothing with all this free time :s 
You two will do great though ;)
You could spend your free time making their life as difficult as possible as a moderator. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley: 
Well we now have banning powers, soooo.... :p

That reminds me of something that happened to my VRL forum a year and a half ago actually. Remember a guy called JoeyZ? In one night he created I think 57 different accounts on the forum and therefore 57 Email addresses! :o What a waste of time that was!

Well done though guys! Nice to see 2 of off-topics best members being promoted to mod status here :) Just goes to show that only the best post in this section!

If I keep saying nice things about you and giving you both points will you promise to never ban me? ;)
Thanks bud, I'll do the best I can to help out! I can't make any promises like that though aha! :p Just post in your usual good and hilarious ways and you should be fine!

Maybe. ;) 

Hughesy said:
And I'll go back to doing nothing with all this free time :s 
You two will do great though ;)
You could spend your free time making their life as difficult as possible as a moderator. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley: 
Well we now have banning powers, soooo.... :p

That reminds me of something that happened to my VRL forum a year and a half ago actually. Remember a guy called JoeyZ? In one night he created I think 57 different accounts on the forum and therefore 57 Email addresses! :o What a waste of time that was!
I was about to say we don't have banning powers, but it turns out we actually do now, thanks @Hatta! :p 
Joey Z was a right pain the neck to me. Remember he created a f2since09 account? I actually had him banned from the F1 online the game secret forum for bullying me.

And us Sunderland fans are meant to stick together!

Yeah he was a right pain. One of the admins was called iSuperScrub so of course he made an account called iSuperScrubToilets. I''ll be honest I did chuckle at that one!

But it was all good because good ol' Prawny signed him up to an um, what shall we say, inappropriate website?! I'm sure he can remember... :p

This just came up on my FB timeline and it made me think of you 'Fez. @RevolvingPrawn 
https://www.facebook.com/IFeakingLoveScience/photos/a.456449604376056.98921.367116489976035/978629332158078/?type=1

( @mike96 ) 

fIsince08 said:
Joey Z was a right pain the neck to me. Remember he created a f2since09 account? I actually had him banned from the F1 online the game secret forum for bullying me.

Secret? Lol. It's no secret, but none of these people ever played it!
Actually, whatever happened to @yugin96 ?

We didn't play it because it sucked ;) The mouse control was awful, if it'd been keyboard WASD it would have been fun. With a mouse it was just horrible.

It's snowing, I hate snow. :( When I was younger and loved snowboarding it was awesome, now I use crutches it's not, although I could attatch some skis and use my crutches as the poles o:)

Edit:
Someone I know was a contestant on Countdown today lol. Not a program I watch, I hear he did ok though.

It's apparently meant to snow tonight but I can guarantee I'll wake up and look out my window tomorrow with a face of disappointment at the fact it won't be a snow day :(

I remember a couple of years ago it was really snowing like anything, really bad on my road but the school tweeted on the official account that school would be on the next day. It was funny seeing all the hate tweets they got from students, hehe :p 

Hughesy said:
It's snowing, I hate snow. :( When I was younger and loved snowboarding it was awesome, now I use crutches it's not, although I could attatch some skis and use my crutches as the poles o:)

Edit:
Someone I know was a contestant on Countdown today lol. Not a program I watch, I hear he did ok though.

Just as well I don't have anywhere to go then.

Been havi9ng a few issues with my Sky box today but managed to fix them so everything is back to normal

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured