Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Hughesy said:
I've got the game on, but mainly as I know it'll put me to sleep, as I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping recently. Not saying it's a crap sport as that's a bit disrespectful, but it's just not my sort of game. Most probably becasue I don't have a clue what's going on and what the rules are. There is one American sport I love watching, and that's baseball.
The only American sports I watch are Nascar and indycar and even then I only watch the odd race. I watch the odd MLS match on BT sport when it's on but I don't really count that given it's footall and played everywhere
Forgot about Indy. It's not something I watch all the time, but I do like it.

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I've got the game on, but mainly as I know it'll put me to sleep, as I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping recently. Not saying it's a crap sport as that's a bit disrespectful, but it's just not my sort of game. Most probably becasue I don't have a clue what's going on and what the rules are. There is one American sport I love watching, and that's baseball.
The only American sports I watch are Nascar and indycar and even then I only watch the odd race. I watch the odd MLS match on BT sport when it's on but I don't really count that given it's footall and played everywhere
Forgot about Indy. It's not something I watch all the time, but I do like it.
I do too the main reason I don't tend to watch to watch it that much is mostly because quite often it's on the same weekends as the F1 somost of the time I've already killed 2 hours watching that so killing another 2 on it's baby brother just feels a bit much. So I only tend to watch it when I'm bored or haven't got much on.

Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn *Gets fat arse off recliner, looks at the moon and it looks like the moon :p LOL, Naa I can see it but it's covered slightly by clouds, so I can't see the halo :( 
You obviously missed the super moon last year bud. 
It's a bit clearer here for me :p Saying that though, it isn't as clearly there now as when I posted about it. Also it depends which direction you see the moon from, like I could be looking east to see it, and you could be looking from slightly south-east and not be able to see it. Bloody moon.

I think I might have actually lol, but I've seen supermoons before and I remember thinking "meh, not that much bigger really" :p 

@RevolvingPrawn This is what I call good customer service. Ordered some new coils for my electronic cigarette, but they sent me the wrong ones. I emailed them, and before I could even get off my chair (which admittedly is a little slow o:) ) they emailed me back saying sorry and that they will send me the correct ones. I don't even have to send the coils back, the ones they sent are only £10 but some companies would still expect you to send back the product.

Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn This is what I call good customer service. Ordered some new coils for my electronic cigarette, but they sent me the wrong ones. I emailed them, and before I could even get off my chair (which admittedly is a little slow o:) ) they emailed me back saying sorry and that they will send me the correct ones. I don't even have to send the coils back, the ones they sent are only £10 but some companies would still expect you to send back the product.

Lol, so you gave em about 30 mins to reply? ;) 

That is good though, and quite a rare thing to find. I've had that a few times from sellers on Ebay when they've sent me the wrong item, but I usually send the item back to them anyway so they can sell it again :)

Think I'm going to find a good place to drive my RC car I built tomorrow and record it. :) I said I would back along but haven't got round to it. Originally it was going to be a present for my dad, but due to his alzheimer's it became apparent he wouldn't be able to use it. I'm going to build a nitro/petrol RC next, the one I have is fast but I want even more power.
It's currently setup for road, I can change the suspension settings for grass but I need offroad tyres really.

My mum just trolled me. She made some soup and said it might be a little bit spicy, so I started eating it. After a few seconds I started sweating a lot. She then told me it had 12 chilies in it :# I still ate it all though, thanks mum......lol. It's a good job I like and can handle spicy food o:)

Oh joy I just had a warning flash up while driving my car :( It's only done 254 miles.... "Diesel particulate filter has become saturated with soot" It says to drive a 45mph for 15 minutes and if the warning doesn't go away contact VW, so I need to find a long road. Really it needs to be one with a 60mph limit, so I'm going to look like an oap driving slow :s.  

Edit: Well that was more fun than I was expecting. I drove towards Crewkerne which is about 9 miles away with a long and twisty 60mph road. On the way I had a learner in front who was too scared to go 60, so that was perfect as it didn't look like I was the one going slow. I had to have it in sport mode so the revs stayed high, and it cleared within 10 minutes. Driving back there was no traffic, so I kept it in sport and had some fun around the sharp bends :D

First time in many many years I've been single on Valentine's day, how depressing :( Just spent the day playing games, so it's not so bad... My car tried its best to make my day worse, but thankfully I sorted it out, bit strange having a problem like that when its only done around 250 miles.

Hughesy said:
First time in many many years I've been single on Valentine's day, how depressing :( Just spent the day playing games, so it's not so bad... My car tried its best to make my day worse, but thankfully I sorted it out, bit strange having a problem like that when its only done around 250 miles.
I've spent today watching Star Trek Voyager episodes most of the day. So I think we're both in that boat. Just finished watching Season 2 again.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured