Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

Hughesy said:
First time in many many years I've been single on Valentine's day, how depressing :( Just spent the day playing games, so it's not so bad... My car tried its best to make my day worse, but thankfully I sorted it out, bit strange having a problem like that when its only done around 250 miles.
I've spent today watching Star Trek Voyager episodes most of the day. So I think we're both in that boat. Just finished watching Season 2 again.

Watched a couple Voyager eps yesterday.

I don't think that Australia really celebrates Valentines day. Sure, the florists get a bit more business and the sales of chocolate go up but it's nothing like America. That being said, I went to an 18th and woke up with another 3 people in the same bed. 

Am I the only person who's happy to be single on Valentines Day? :p 

I spent most of my day watching Marvel superhero movies and getting kitty cuddles, time well used! No romantic poo for me :)
I'm currently in the process of watching them in order. Up to Thor 2 now, should be ready for Age of Ultron.

Am I the only person who's happy to be single on Valentines Day? :p 

I spent most of my day watching Marvel superhero movies and getting kitty cuddles, time well used! No romantic poo for me :)

I wouldn't asy that as it doesn't bother me one way or the other. I was just saying I spent it like I do most of my days just relaxing doing nothing.

Hughesy said:
First time in many many years I've been single on Valentine's day, how depressing :( Just spent the day playing games, so it's not so bad... My car tried its best to make my day worse, but thankfully I sorted it out, bit strange having a problem like that when its only done around 250 miles.
I've spent today watching Star Trek Voyager episodes most of the day. So I think we're both in that boat. Just finished watching Season 2 again.

Watched a couple Voyager eps yesterday.

Yeah I'm a big fan of Star Trek have all the series and movies on DVD. Got TOS and TNG on Bluray as well. I've watched the TOS ones but I haven't seen my TNG Blu-ray's yet. That's my next task once I'm finished with Voyager I think.

For anyone living in the UK, my music group are going to be back on BBC Radio 3 this Sunday at 18:15. We're performing live in Cardiff, performing about 9 different songs, so if you want to, do tune in!

We've got this opportunity because my choir are the only British choir to reach the grand final of European choir competition, Let The Peoples Sing, which is being held in Munich, Germany, later in the year!

Anyone seen this on Twitter? What colour would you say it is? I've asked 5 people and they all said the same as me... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/weird-news/white-and-gold-or-blue-and-black-the-dress-has-confused-the-internet-but-science-has-the-answer-10074228.html

Something is wrong with my mate, he said red and green :o Definately has issuss lol. It is actually black & blue, but due to the blue hue in the pic, some see it differently. That article I posted explains it, I can make it look blue and black by nearly closing my eyes and making them twitch.

White and gold....anybody who says any other colours is wrong...
Well actually all of us that said white and gold are wrong, as it really is blue and black. It's an anomaly that is very rare, as everyone's eyes are slightly different, and with the right conditions something like that picture can cause people to see different colours.

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
I said blue and black all along  o:)
Not here.

Tbf I only found out about it at 12 o clock :p
What does that have to do with anything? I only found out about it when I replied to Hughesy.

The fact I was in a lesson so couldn't check?
And again, has nothing to do with anything. I don't see how you said black and blue all along when you didn't post black and blue at any point before that. So how exactly did you say it all along?

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
Not here.

What does that have to do with anything? I only found out about it when I replied to Hughesy.

And again, has nothing to do with anything. I don't see how you said black and blue all along when you didn't post black and blue at any point before that. So how exactly did you say it all along?
Lol I didn't mean on the forum, I meant at school too.

NOOO! Leonard Nimoy has died!

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
Not here.

Lol I didn't mean on the forum, I meant at school too.

NOOO! Leonard Nimoy has died!
Yeah I know sad news I've only just read it myself

Looks awesome bud, think mines longer but doesn't look as good. Mine needs to be longer due to being blonde. That bit under your lip and above your chin was the bit I said I wasn't happy about with mine :( Think I might trim my sideburns a bit like yours, as they look a tad messy. Not sure I want to repost that pic now after seeing yours, might wait until it's finished.

Looks alright to me dude! The thing about you gin... Ahem, blonde people (;)) is that you can get away with a messy beard because it's harder to see lol. With mine being black, any bits that grow scruffy and out of hand are easily spotted, so I gotta keep it flattened down a bit.

Looks alright to me dude! The thing about you gin... Ahem, blonde people (;)) is that you can get away with a messy beard because it's harder to see lol. With mine being black, any bits that grow scruffy and out of hand are easily spotted, so I gotta keep it flattened down a bit.
Finally found where I put the guide for my beard trimmer, as that's why it was a mess. Think this looks a bit more tidy. Oy me not Ginger, blame my crappy iPhone hehe. 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured