Jump to content Jump to content

Love it! I'm actually thinking about switching to Mini next year as I'm not so keen on the new Golf. The only thing stopping me is that the Golf has the DSG auto gearbox which is amazing! I need an automatic these days due to my left side being so weak (arm and leg)

I sat in the car yesterday in the garage and had a practice at tugging the handbrake, haha. Also connected my phone up to it via Bluetooth, and fired up the engine, and there was a lovely waft of petrol in the garage :p

I'm insured to drive it now, but I don't want to take it out until I've had quite a few lessons. I'm too scared I'll ruin it. However, I might take out down my road a few times as it's extremely quiet.

It's all the other idiots on the road you need to worry about bud. You can be a good careful driver who does everything right and then some dick comes along driving as if  he/she isn't driving a potential killing machine and cause people who do drive properly to crash.

Hey guys, I have to do a survey for RE about a current social issue. I chose the conflict in Syria. If you could take the time to do it, it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KCSS95N

Only took a few minutes so was happy to help you. ;)

For anyone who plays games on PC. EA are giving away Battlefield 4 for free, for a week (sorta trial) on Origin. It includes the single player campaign so if you don't like mp then it gives you plenty of time to complete the SP which is what I'm going to do. B)

I don't like being lumped in a category with 10-year-olds.

Done. I did just war theory too in year 11. Don't remember anything about it though.

Yeah that was a bad call on my part

AMS97KRR said:

I did it, although I don't know a ton about Syria

That's alright, I'm looking for how peoples responses vary, and they do!

Thanks to everyone else who's done it :)

• UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic