Jump to content Jump to content

Mine is at 10:30 I think on the 14th.

I am shitting myself...

My school requires at least a grade D in all the subjects you wanna continue with for A2, and I think I've done enough, but for art I want an A, music probably a B, French and History probably a C.

By the way, in case you're interested, I had my second driving lesson today! I drove for a solid hour around local villages and the town, and I'm loving it! I had to reverse around a corner, parallel park, do double roundabouts, and they all went well! 

And I haven't stalled at all which is good, and I'm finding the clutch a lot easier than I expected. Same with the gears, they just seem natural which I think is really good at this stage. 

My instructor said that I'm a naturally good driver which was great to hear and he said he doesn't get many pupils like me, haha. :p Bring on the test !!!

You know on the old vBulletin forums we had those awesome smilies? Does anyone know where I can find them, cos I think I am able to upload my own smilies to my VRL forum, and if we had those then that would be pretty epic.

You know on the old vBulletin forums we had those awesome smilies? Does anyone know where I can find them, cos I think I am able to upload my own smilies to my VRL forum, and if we had those then that would be pretty epic.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/17451/#Comment_17451    

;)

There's more, you can find them using this website

I read a few weeks back that the BBC was looking into if Top Gear was fundamentally a racist show, because when Clarkson said a bridge in the Burma episodes had a 'slope' to it, two, YES TWO people filed complaints. 

• UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic