Jump to content Jump to content

The Stuff Thread

Ron666

My neighbours are really nice :p 
Feel like making a video of all the noise he makes. Even my brother hates him, and he's only here for short periods. The bloke is in his 70s, but acts like a child. He blocked my drive once on perpose, and I had to park 3mins walking time away, and that's a long way for me due to my condition. I had to call the police about  it, and all he got was a warning. My grandad went to school with him, and said he's always been a horrible person, I've never once seen him smile, miserable C... :rage: 

Just been with my mum to pick up her car from being MOT'd. It failed because one of the tyres was too worn. The 2 rear tyres were fine, they're Dunlop, the front right was fine, it's a Michelin, the front left was the one that was worn down. It's a Pirelli.
A Pirelli wore out quick? Really?!  Never!

It's not all it's cracked up to be. 

Finished school here 10 years ago and vowed to never return, yet here I am for a mothers day meal. I'd rather be in Iraq.
Went there a few times with my school. We had a good time, but that's because my mates and I brought beer lol. Teachers were clueless :joy: 

Just been for a meal with my mum, I've already been awake for 16 hours.... Waking up to watch F1 was a big mistake, normally when I'm awake for too long I suffer from insomnia.

Really sucks that there's no Top Gear, the stupid thing is Clarkson was the one who reported the fight/row, so why they suspended him I do not know.

Still no proof of what he's actually done. He was refused a hot meal after a busy day filming, I'd punch someone if that happened to me lol. My point is this all should've been sorted out privately, and he shouldn't be suspended until after the inquiry, and thus not upsetting fans who love the show. Top Gear makes them a lot of money, BBC aren't exactly rolling in money as it is... Both people should be suspended until the inquiry is done, not one if they don't know the facts. But like I said nobody should be suspended until after they know everything, there's no smoke without fire.

Papers love to over exaggerate stories, so I wouldn't believe a work papers like The Mail say...

Thank god for Dave, Top Gear India special is on.

Hughesy said:
Still no proof of what he's actually done. He was refused a hot meal after a busy day filming, I'd punch someone if that happened to me lol. My point is this all should've been sorted out privately, and he shouldn't be suspended until after the inquiry, and thus not upsetting fans who love the show. Top Gear makes them a lot of money, BBC aren't exactly rolling in money as it is... Both people should be suspended until the inquiry is done, not one if they don't know the facts. But like I said nobody should be suspended until after they know everything, there's no smoke without fire.

Papers love to over exaggerate stories, so I wouldn't believe a work papers like The Mail say...

Thank god for Dave, Top Gear India special is on.
Sunderland suspended Johnson before anything is proven, it's common sense.

Today is gonna be looooong. Had my Z3 sent to my grandmas house, and it arrived at 9pm, gonna have to go through the whole day knowing it's waiting there for me! :'(
Pretend your sick ;)
Lol, but I'm already at work :p 

Just gonna stare at this and take solace knowing I won't have to wait that long before getting my phone http://mafro.ca/v/

Today is gonna be looooong. Had my Z3 sent to my grandmas house, and it arrived at 9pm, gonna have to go through the whole day knowing it's waiting there for me! :'(
Pretend your sick ;)
Lol, but I'm already at work :p 

Just gonna stare at this and take solace knowing I won't have to wait that long before getting my phone http://mafro.ca/v/
You need to do this when you get it haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIf9GdCzY_Y

Having an experience on Ebay, got a very weird customer....

Basically, i was selling my football boots and they sold, however i was only posting to the UK and this person is in the USA (Idiot). So i sent a message saying that i was only posting to the UK but i could look into sending to the USA if they were desperate....

Then i got this in reply  and i have no idea where i am sending this to, and tbh i don't think they understand what they've bought....

Basically, i was selling my football boots and they sold, however i was only posting to the UK and this person is in the USA (Idiot). So i sent a message saying that i was only posting to the UK but i could look into sending to the USA if they were desperate....

Then i got this in reply  and i have no idea where i am sending this to, and tbh i don't think they understand what they've bought....
Sounds like a :trollface: Please post again if you mail him and he replies, as I'm having a bad day and found his message funny :joy: 

Hughesy said:

Sounds like a :trollface: Please post again if you mail him and he replies, as I'm having a bad day and found his message funny :joy: 
If they weren't from the US then i'd have thought it was a troll, but there are people like that in the US :L

Seems the ship is sinking.... :# Can't be a good thing, they said they were getting rid of staff which is never a good sign.  Always loved Codemasters racing games, but for fhe last few years they haven't exactly been great, no huge changes or innovation. With less staff it's only going to get worse, hope I'm wrong though.

Two of three dogs hair cut, now I just have this one to do now. She hates having it cut, she bites like a crocodile, and kicks like a donkey :# If I put a muzzle on her she can't bite, but she can still kick. It's only her leg fur she doesn't like me cutting, so once I get past that she is fine. When she's at the vets, I have to help them as I'm the only one that can control her. She has a problem with her left eye after she ran into a bush and punctured her eye, which is why she can get agressive as she can't see that well. She is a lovely dog though, and her puppy is the most soppy dog in the world lol. He once chased a lady jogging down the road as he wanted a cuddle. The jogger didn't even know for ages as she had headphones on. I'm sure he's trying to find a girlfriend for me lol. Anyway I'll post a pic of all three later if I remember.

Hughesy said:
Seems the ship is sinking.... :# Can't be a good thing, they said they were getting rid of staff which is never a good sign.  Always loved Codemasters racing games, but for fhe last few years they haven't exactly been great, no huge changes or innovation. With less staff it's only going to get worse, hope I'm wrong though.
Agreed doesn't sound great for F1 2015 I have to admit. Hopefully CM won't keep us waiting much longer for it's announcement though.

A certain someone will love this ahum @RevolvingPrawn I'm starting to get fed up with Crapple, since last week when Apple services went down (I know this as my mum did something stupid on her phone, and I had to get her money back) and since the Siri isn't working, yet on Apples site it says it's fine. @PeteTheDuck Is Siri working for you? I updated to the lasted ios but still it doesn't work. If I wasn't locked into a contract I'd change to what Dave just got. 

Still love my Ipad, as the screen is awesome, but not the 5S so much..... :angry: 

How long do you have left on your contract? The Z3 is just mind-blowingly good dude, still using every feature turned on, took it off charge just after 8am this morning and I'm on 60% left atm :)
A long time :weary: 
@PeteTheDuck Weird.... Doesn't work on my tablet or phone, same for my mum and my mate from work. Did you actually ask Siri something or just hold the button down? Seems many people are having the same problem as me looking at the net. It's probably Dave sabotaging Apple :joy: 

Bloody BBC weather is useless, says it's clear here yet it's cloudy. I want to see the eclipse, as I loved it back in 1999 :angry:  nobody else here seems to be interested though.

Edit: It's a 100% a problem with Apple, as speech doesn't working using Safari either, yet the mic works fine using Chrome.... Bloody annoying as I use Siri a lot, as it's easier than typing for me.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was featured