Jump to content Jump to content

EdMa said:

I read a few weeks back that the BBC was looking into if Top Gear was fundamentally a racist show, because when Clarkson said a bridge in the Burma episodes had a 'slope' to it, two, YES TWO people filed complaints. 

Thing is they can't know he meant it that way as there was an actual slope on the bridge....lol and Hammond agreed yet he doesn't get in trouble. I hate the Daily Mail with a passion!

The world is seriously messed up with people getting offended by everything, how do these people go on living when everything offends them. 

Well, girls will always be girls. Went out shopping with my gf today for the first time. Took her well over 50 stores to pick 2 pairs of shoes, one jeans and one tops. Took me 5 stores to pick one formal half shirt. 6 hours overall -_- -_-
The only things that's missing here is a meme to accompany my statement :p 

Who doesn't love a Mr Bean meme?

EDT:  gnore this.

leeding forum, can't type properly on my iPad with the wireless keyboard.  go to type 'i' in capitals and it makes everything italicised,  go to type 'b' in capitals and it makes everything bold, same for ''u and it makes everything underlined...

Ron666 said:
Well, girls will always be girls. Went out shopping with my gf today for the first time. Took her well over 50 stores to pick 2 pairs of shoes, one jeans and one tops. Took me 5 stores to pick one formal half shirt. 6 hours overall -_- -_-
The only things that's missing here is a meme to accompany my statement :p 

Thank God Claire isn't like that. I'd of literally left her shopping and gone home.

Got insurance today, so Will the Fiat Panda (named because the number plate spells 'WLL' at the end) is as good as my car. Not driven since passing my test about 6 weeks ago, and not driven the Panda before (learnt in a Corsa), so things were lurchy due to a highly sensitive throttle and clutch. Also, country roads are nightmarish to drive on. MUCH harder than towns when you're learning.

@petetheduck You sound like one of these "I passed in 10 lessons" guys. Took me nearly 30 hours worth (for 2 attempts). Tip for your test, whenever that may be: Remind yourself to smile. It's so unbelievably calming.

Hughesy said:

Did anyone here watch the program Bananas in Pyjamas when you were kids? For some reason I have the tune from it in my head...lol B)

I know the tune but I don't think I ever watched it I was more into cartoons like He-Man and Mask at the time. Have them on DVD now though as I bought them for nostalgia.
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic