Jump to content Jump to content

mike96 said:
Anyone who watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Yup , loved them. Loved most superhero cartoons and Bob the builder and apart from that it was just F1. I watched like the first 5 laps of every race and then I got bored and started playing with my dinky cars.

Yeah I saw it wasn't my favourite cartoon growing up though think I had a computer game based on it as well. It was some kind of beat'em up platformer type game,

fIsince08 said:

Kids TV is rubbish these days, I mean, when I grew up I watched the Teletubbies, Tweenies, Bob the Builder, Bananas in Pyjamas, Rosie and Jim, Balamory, Big Cook Little Cook.

Hell yeah

Add Thomas the Tank Engine, Chuckle Vision, Blues Clues, Krypto the Superdog, The Batman and Dora the Explorer to that list and you get me!

Oh yes, how could I forget the legendary Chucklevision?! I went to see them live years ago, they're amazing.

I kissed thrice today. First, she kissed my cheek, then I kissed her cheek and finally her lips :p Not bad for a guy who has been rejected by the same girl twice lol and is now in a relationship with her :D 
fIsince08 said:

Did my new avatar upload work? It said it failed when I uploaded it but still changed.

Sorry if it did, AMS and Rohan :p 

Can't get you mate

Ron666 said:
I kissed thrice today. First, she kissed my cheek, then I kissed her cheek and finally her lips :p Not bad for a guy who has been rejected by the same girl twice lol and is now in a relationship with her :D 
fIsince08 said:

Did my new avatar upload work? It said it failed when I uploaded it but still changed.

Sorry if it did, AMS and Rohan :p 

Can't get you mate

It's Mannone saving Rafael's penalty ;)

Tell me, how does one take down a big bassa of a spider?

It has blocked the cupboard with my bouncy ball gun in it, its currently sitting on a flammable item so the homemade flamethrower is up in flames, Its too late to get a hammer, picking it up isn't an option, if I miss then its gonna run up my jeans that are on my chair.......

Its looking like I'm gonna have to nuke um.....

You've seen Donnie Darko yea? Well that jumbo jet engine that fell into his room, that'd make a good spider swatter.

Hmm, I don't think jumbo jets fly into Edinburgh :/

You should come down to Australia, spiders will be the least of your problems...

http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/topics/wildlife/2013/03/australias-dangerous-animals-the-top-30/

Yep, and that's why I do not want to go to Australia....

• UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic