Jump to content Jump to content

AMS97KRR said:

They are trying to form a Muslim Caliphate. An Islamic state made up of all the predominately Muslim countries I think. It is something like that. Basically like an Islamic state led by a "supreme religious and political leader."

They released a map of their targets, it is huge, look it up. Type in ISIS Map to Google and look at it

If they do try to take over that land, I cannot see NATO standing by and watching, so expect WW3 if they try it.

Haha, that was amusing... Gonna need a lot of popcorn for this....

Is there not only like 6k or 60k fighters? :L 

Yeah, pretty much what I think. They can't control an area that size.

But they do have a lot of money. Enough to make themselves a threat to their neighbours and enough to fund attacks on Western countries. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if The UK and US decide to invade. That would spell the end of their hopes really, but you won't exterminate them completely, Afghanistan has proved that many times. 

Put it this way, they can't win, it is a matter of time before someone bigger gets involved,check even India could beat ISIS. They aren't to be under estimated though, these guys are extremists and their current success shows that they aren't too bad of a fighting force, they've already invited the US and UK to get involved. I doubt the UK or US will, but someone will fight them pretty soon.

I'm back! I'm in Spain again on holiday and the WiFi was down, and it only started working again yesterday evening. But it's slow as heck, so I probably won't be posting much for the next two weeks until I get back to my own fast WiFi. 6 days without it was hell, haha.

And I've got tonnes of stuff to read through on the forums.

The pics are a bit large so sorry about that, these are two mobile wallpapers that I've created and I was wondering if somebody could download them and tell me how they look/function. I have a few Chelsea ones but don't think anyone would  be interested in them, just let me know about sizes on different platforms for those that have iOS, Android or Windows(lol) phones, and possibly tablets if anyone could do that. 

I tried the second one on my iPad with the retina display. I can't upload a screenshot of it right now, but I guess these wallpapers were designed with phones in mind? When you rotate the screen to landscape it has to zoom in a lot and therefore it's slightly blurred. In portrait it's alright, but again it's not quite the right dimensions, but that's no problem. Nice work!

I tried the second one on my iPad with the retina display. I can't upload a screenshot of it right now, but I guess these wallpapers were designed with phones in mind? When you rotate the screen to landscape it has to zoom in a lot and therefore it's slightly blurred. In portrait it's alright, but again it's not quite the right dimensions, but that's no problem. Nice work!

Yeah, I was using iPhone dimensions with pretty much every single one but may redo some for tablets. On my tablet (Tab 3) it'll zoom in a lot if I want to use it as a wallpaper and if I scroll across it's just black on each side which is annoying tbh. 

That's sick. 

This is the one time where if the USA decided to invade, I'd support it. Slaughtering innocent people by the hundreds, probably thousands - basically committing genocide. Has to stop before it gets too far out of hand and they grow too much. 

Normally with civil wars in other countries I'd say just let them get on with it, don't invade, support whatever side you want with money, but no invasions. 

AMS97KRR said:

That's sick. 

This is the one time where if the USA decided to invade, I'd support it. Slaughtering innocent people by the hundreds, probably thousands - basically committing genocide. Has to stop before it gets too far out of hand and they grow too much. 

Normally with civil wars in other countries I'd say just let them get on with it, don't invade, support whatever side you want with money, but no invasions. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5ZRE26YWM

AMS97KRR said:

That's sick. 

The notion of war implies that both sides are armed. This is nothing of the sort. This is a systematic slaughter of innocents based on religion. Look what happened in Rwanda and Bosnia. 

AMS97KRR said:

That's sick. 

The notion of war implies that both sides are armed. This is nothing of the sort. This is a systematic slaughter of innocents based on religion. Look what happened in Rwanda and Bosnia. 

Kurdish and Iraqi army and militias are well equipped, add the Syrian army.

Who are you supposed to support though apart from the Kurdish? What happened to the rebels fighting against the Syrian Government?  How can we arm an Iraqi army that has already run away from battle, leaving the equipment for ISIS?
It's a real mess. Someone said on an article that what really needs to happen is a muslim army (So like Iran or another neighboring country) needs to step in and defeat ISIS and whoever else because look how well Europeans and Americans fair in the Middle East. Russia failed in Afghanistan, America has, Britain has like 3 times. 

Something needs to happen soon.

• UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic