Jump to content Jump to content

So a 9 year old girl has shot and killed an instructor  in the head with an Uzi at a shooting range, only in America. So many questions like why is a little kid allowed to shoot a weapon? Especially an automatic one...
seems crazy to me.

Hughesy said:
So a 9 year old girl has shot and killed an instructor  in the head with an Uzi at a shooting range, only in America. So many questions like why is a little kid allowed to shoot a weapon? Especially an automatic one...
seems crazy to me.

Pretty normal thing in America for some, a lot of parents see it as a family activity. I guess a good way to put it is being able to shoot a gun is like riding a bike without stabilizers for them.

Just seen its happened in Arizona...No surprise then. Pretty sure its one of the worst states for guns

I wouldn't throw water over my head if I was nominated, I'd like to know how many people have done it and actually donated, because I'm willing to bet that a fair few haven't donated anything.

Not doing doesn't make you a bad person, you can just donate. A lot of people are doing it because it is the trend right now to do it, it is the cool thing to do. 
Most people do it as it's a cool thing to do in their  eyes and don't give money or know what it's really about. It's just the hip thing at the moment. 
@AMS97KRR‌  Just noticed I've wrote pretty much the same thing as you without seeing your post haha. Great minds think alike B)
EdMa said:
One of my housemates found a huntsman spider in our living room :/ fml

Or at least looks just like one. 
WHAT THE F- I JUST GOOGLED THAT.
Seriously, since when the hell did that thing start showing up around here? Wasn't he supposed to be Australia-exclusive?

Screw that, I'm pro-gun now, I wish I was American.
  • UP100 pinned this topic
  • UP100 featured this topic