The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

I can see that happening actually, maybe with Maldonado and Rossi as their drivers.

Holy ****.Just realised Christian Horner isn't starting his answers with '' yeah , no '' anymore.
My mind = blown.

Lotus have done their homework. I'm not taking it as coincidence that a new substantial and more bulky nose has just happened to appear on Maldonado's car just before Monaco.

fIsince08 said:
Lotus seem to have a new nose for Monaco.

I guess it's actually for the test in Barcelona tomorrow and on Wednesday ;)

Yeah, the nose looks too high, like their 2010/2011 design.

Lots of people seem to be thinking that Ferrari will get Newey next year along with Vettel and that Fernando and Kimi will be gone. That would be interesting, Ferrari ditching a pair of drivers with 3 WDC's between them. Doubt it. 

LOL. You guys weren't actually serious about that nose being real, were you? They could probably beat even Merc given a nose that high. Well, almost.

World championship winning quality right there. Come on , don't tell me it's coming as a surprise to you.

I knew he was sandbagging since 2013. This will be an interesting championship from now on.

He can retire now claiming he's topped an official Formula 1 session. Nico Hulkenberg only has 1, they're on par!

So now the cars will have large buttholes as well as male genitalia. I really wouldn't wanna see the result of a rear end collision...