The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

So now the cars will have large buttholes as well as male genitalia. I really wouldn't wanna see the result of a rear end collision...
A GP2 car perhaps? :P

mike96 said:
So now the cars will have large buttholes as well as male genitalia. I really wouldn't wanna see the result of a rear end collision...
It'd be embarassing if the cars involved were Marussias and Caterhams. How can the offspring be faster than their parents?

yugin96 said:
mike96 said:
It'd be embarassing if the cars involved were Marussias and Caterhams. How can the offspring be faster than their parents?
Natural selection & evoloution?

Hold on a second... pregnancy doesn't happen from rear end collisions.

Also, this smiley is a perfect representation of the evolution of F1 cars from last year to this year: :^o

I was thinking exactly that yesterday. If I'm being honest, my interest peaked and Dr Google said that it's possible but extremely unlikely.

unbelievably one sided, whoever wrote it sounds like an angry Raikkonen fan.

Don't bash me, when did I say I agreed? 

The video explained a lot though, with Ted Kravitz

Sir Jack Brabham just passed away. Rest in peace.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-19/jack-brabham-dies/5461332

News from Venezuela. The country's new sports minister was quoted as saying something along the lines of:

"I know I am going to make some enemies, but there will not be another dollar for motorsport"

If he's frightened of making enemies with that statement I'd suggest he pay a visit to Europe, and more specifically Enstone's spare part facilities. I think he'd find he would soon make some friends again. 

VetteIfan said:
News from Venezuela. The country's new sports minister was quoted as saying something along the lines of:

"I know I am going to make some enemies, but there will not be another dollar for motorsport"

If he's frightened of making enemies with that statement I'd suggest he pay a visit to Europe, and more specifically Enstone's spare part facilities. I think he'd find he would soon make some friends again. 
Where'd you find that ? I expect Maldonado to be replaced before the end of the season if this is true.

Following on from what Vettelan said...

Maldonado's future uncertain because his funding may be cut by the Venezuelan government.

The Sport will be boring if he goes lol

Magny-Cours set to return in 2015

You know the last time the race was held Slicks had grooves and Hamilton was champion.

So grooved tyres to return next year? :P

mike96 said:

You know the last time the race was held Slicks had grooves and Hamilton was champion.

So grooved tyres to return next year? :P
Why not they would be better than the current Pirelli's ;)

might be good to have another classic track back what with the Red Bull ring returning this year

That's the end of Canada then, no contract beyond this season, gets a cheap deal and too many races for next year.