The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

fIsince08 said:
The name of Ferrari's new car is going to be very controversial. I'm sworn to secrecy on what it is, but it is certainly interesting.
Tell that Monsieur_F1 character he needs beaten with a club and left bleeding in the moonlight.

Mexicola said:
fIsince08 said:
The name of Ferrari's new car is going to be very controversial. I'm sworn to secrecy on what it is, but it is certainly interesting.
Tell that Monsieur_F1 character he needs beaten with a club and left bleeding in the moonlight.
I haven't used him for years...

fIsince08 said:
Mexicola said:
fIsince08 said:
I haven't used him for years...
Maybe that's because you've been MonsieurF1 all along, ya troll!

fIsince08 said:
It's something Nazi-Mussolini related, isn't it?

Enzo Ferrari was a notorious Lazio-fan.

MBKF1 said:
Ferrari SS17H-Adolf                    

You're actually closer to the mark than you realise with this...

fIsince08 said:
By who, exactly? You made a deal with the Italian mafia? Watching your every move on the Internet and if they see you reveal it they're gonna come round your place with assault rifles and machetes? Come on now. I don't think it's such a special announcement that it needs to be kept in top secret. 

VetteIfan said:
fIsince08 said:
By who, exactly? You made a deal with the Italian mafia? Watching your every move on the Internet and if they see you reveal it they're gonna come round your place with assault rifles and machetes? Come on now. I don't think it's such a special announcement that it needs to be kept in top secret. 
Someone at Read Motorsport who really doesn't want to pee off Ferrari.

I'm afraid I can't say exactly, but according to my strong sources, expect Red Bull to sign a new engine deal in the next couple of days with another Japanese company, possibly racing in LMP1 at the moment, for 2019.

MBKF1 said:
I'm afraid I can't say exactly, but according to my strong sources, expect Red Bull to sign a new engine deal in the next couple of days with another Japanese company, possibly racing in LMP1 at the moment, for 2019.
Red Bull-Toyota confirmed! :p

Do you agree that a FAIR Formula One Point System should award ALL drivers with points and not only the first 10 drivers?

Watch this video for more details - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8rTnY8u2Q

No, no I don't. It's like kids school sports day, everybody gets a prize. If you want to win something, you need to push yourself to be better.

No. I don't see the POINT.

AHHAHAHAHAHHA WOOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER JIGGY CLASSIC ON THESE PARTS OF THE FORUMS AHAHA WOW

Jiggy said:
No. I don't see the POINT.

AHHAHAHAHAHHA WOOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER JIGGY CLASSIC ON THESE PARTS OF THE FORUMS AHAHA WOW

Hamilton gets a Finnish teammate, meant to stay out of his way, the year after he loses a championship... Wait didn't this happen already?

Hamilton gets a Finnish teammate, meant to stay out of his way, the year after he loses a championship... Wait didn't this happen already?
How about the other side: Driver debutes for Williams, scores 4 points in their first season and finishes 17th in the championship. Spends 4 years total as a racing driver for Williams before moving to Mercedes.

Mexicola said:
fIsince08 said:
Quoting George Carlin? Props, if so.

McLaren are hinting at going back to a Orange colour livery from the late 60s early 70s period.

They also tested in a Orange livery back in 2006
Link

There's been some cool orange renderings for McLaren. I just highly doubt they'll do it, they seem to uptight about being bold although that might have just been Ron.