The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

Fanu143 said:
F1  gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. >>
http://www.checkgamingzone.com/2015/12/formula-1-2007-game.html

If you guys want to download gta san andreas then download from given below link, i am sharing because i have downloaded many games from this site . It has fast downloading system.
http://www.checkgamingzone.com/2015/06/gta-san-andreas-free-download.html 
This is for talking about the actual sport of Formula 1. Not to give people shady links.

"Formula 1 2007 Game"

Holy shit, talk about lost files, finally I can race with Markus Winkelhock at a wet Nurburgring, the dream

Jiggy said:
"Formula 1 2007 Game"

Holy ****, talk about lost files, finally I can race with Markus Winkelhock at a wet Nurburgring, the dream
I guess his comment has been removed.

Looks good, but all the concepts I've seen have put so much green on the car for Aston Martin. A brand such like Red Bull are not gonna be changing the livery that much, even with the increased Aston backing. I expect what they'll do is just change the sidepod (like they did with Infiniti and purple from 2013-2015).

https://image3.redbull.com/rbx00498/0010/1/1200/675/445/rb11.jpg

Just imagine that but with dark green and the Aston Martin logo instead of the purple Infiniti, and of course the current matt dark blue Red Bull livery. That's what'll happen, I'm sure.

I hope they don't put any green in whatsoever. Looks off-putting next to the bright red/yellow-colors of the Red Bull, a problem you don't have right now.

I think it would be cool if they incorporated the wings more in the design. RedBull gives you wings so put some wings on dem side pods!

So FIA have changed the rules for  drivers wishing to gain experience in a F1 car in FP1. They now need at least 6 races in F2 or 25 points on their superlicense and 300 hours in a F1 car.

They are making sure its going to be tough to enter Formula one.

Link

Yeah, because that's the problem of F1, underperforming rookies who skipped F2 like Verstappen, Ocon, Sainz or even Stroll who got a podium in his first season.

I don't think it's a bad thing. I've said before that I believe a year of F2 should be a requirement for young drivers. And while Verstappen, Ocon and Sainz all bypassed F2 and have done very well, they definitely would've made it anyway, just one year later. And they're so young anyway, it's no bad thing.

I kind of jumped the gun now that I've actually read the article. It's basically to make sure you don't get complete dunces riding a F1-car in FP1. I get that, but it also sucks for teams who need the money. But according to the article, it would only ban one driver in Alfonso Celis Jr., of who I have no idea what he even does besides the Force India-role.

Probably never going to get the chance to post this again so here goes. 

Kimi Raikkonen has an instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/kimimatiasraikkonen/

Kimi Raikkonen has more instagram posts than Lewis Hamilton.

https://www.instagram.com/lewishamilton/

Crazy huh. Gotta hand it to Lewis though. He continually finds stupid things to do to hinder his reputation. I know the world is way too sensitive about this stuff and most people will see this for what it is, a joke. But given his standing as an almost celebrity, I'm surprised he didn't work out that snapchat post was a bad idea.  

Kimi's Instagram is going to be an absolute gold mine, I can't wait to see what he puts up there!

Yeah, the whole Lewis thing is mad. I don't want to get too political, but I think so many people over reacted to it. I think most people probably saw the headlines which said 'LEWIS HAMILTON SAYS 'BOYS DON'T WEAR PRINCESS DRESSES', MAKES FUN OF NEPHEW', and they all went off that. They probably didn't watch the video, and if you do, you can tell he's obviously joking around with him, he isn't saying it maliciously at all. It's sad that people choose to be offended by something as silly as this.

But at the end of the day, he was silly putting it up in the first place. He should've known the backlash he was going to receive. Shame that he's ended up having to delete his whole Instagram, there was some great stuff on there.

Yeah, Lewis does walk into this kind of trouble quite often. Should've known better, especially in these sensitive times regarding people and their sexuality/ sexual orientation. Having said that, the reaction to it was also way over the top, but not unexpected.

Should've gone the Vettel-way regarding social media. Just ignore it and live your life.

Wait, so Hamilton deletes his insta because people are retarded af? I hate people. Wasn't the apology enough?

Wait he deleted it!? I hate SJWs, always happy to silence people they don't like. I don't even have Instagram but clearly a lot of people were happy to be able to follow him and now people have ruined it. 

He's clearly just messing around with a family member, people need to get over themselves. 

So, Williams have announced their new driver. Quite disappointed if I'm honest. I was hoping for Kubica, but obviously they don't feel confident enough with him. 

An uninspiring choice, but I do genuinely hope Sirotkin can get settled in well and out perform Stroll. I hope Williams aren't trundling around at the lower midfield end, but I fear they might.

So, Williams have announced their new driver. Quite disappointed if I'm honest. I was hoping for Kubica, but obviously they don't feel confident enough with him. 
Same here. I feel they only pick their drivers based on youth and money. What the heck? Get a driver that will get results.