Jump to content Jump to content

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

Even if it was there's still technically nothing wrong with it, it's just what your perception and implication of the image is.

What do i see?

4 friends out together on a walk as it's a nice day, they come across a cotton field, they decide to pick it, Tyrone ( at the back ) decides to take off his belt and whip that cotton instead of picking it, this seems like a more efficient way.

A few posts with a bit of banter go off topic in a non serious generic F1 thread and you come along threatening to warn and ban people?     thank you for contributing to these forums being as dull as you are.

and fyi "warning and bans" are essentially ineffective thanks to proxies and temporary email accounts, so your warning is quite pointless and wasn't needed in any way.   go back to moderating school.

mike96 said:
And.. he's out.

well I hope he learns his lesson never backchat a moderator can't say I wouldn't have done the same though. Although he did end up in jail pretty fast only 21 posts on the board thus far.

Anyway to try and get this thread back on topic lets hope the next race in China will be as exciting as Malaysia

In China it's all about protecting the front tyres, which is something Mercedes never had any problems with. It's rear tyre degradation that is hurting them. Looking at their pace from 2010 onwards, I'd say it SHOULD be a Merc 1-2, but that's just on paper.
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion of "Ferrari will only do well when it's hot". As Perez made clear on the radio at Malaysia, you can have the best tyre deg in the world, but it needs to be matched with pace. In the first few laps of the race in Malaysia before Ericcson's spin, Hamilton couldn't make a one second gap to Vettel even on equal tyres. The Ferrari is genuinely quick. Sure, Merc go to China as the expected winners, but Ferrari should keep them reasonably honest. Temperature aside, Malaysia and China are a similar style of track. 
  • UP100 pinned this topic