Jump to content Jump to content

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

f1since08

I don't usually think this, but I genuinely can't decide whether I like it or not. I can look at it and think 'yeah that's really cool with the matte finish', and then another time I think 'I don't like the logos without the white outlines'.

I just miss the Camobull from last year. They really should stick with that but give it some colour.

Put last year's nose on it, and remove the Scuderia Ferrari logo from the engine cover, and that is one beautiful car. Them two parts are kind of bugging me. But love the 70's throwback livery. Other than that, a push rod front suspension, vastly more complex front wing, and a rear end that makes the SF15-T look obese. Everything is promising.

VetteIfan said:
Put last year's nose on it, and remove the Scuderia Ferrari logo from the engine cover, and that is one beautiful car. Them two parts are kind of bugging me. But love the 70's throwback livery. Other than that, a push rod front suspension, vastly more complex front wing, and a rear end that makes the SF15-T look obese. Everything is promising.
Yes from this angle it looks like the engine cover is misaligned, the bit behind the camera seems off to me but it may be the angle of the picture.

• UP100 pinned this topic