Jump to content Jump to content

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

Bieber doing interviews is great, I hope Raikkönen makes it to the podium and Lewis gets on the podium, but doesn't win because Rosberg did something cheeky and Rosberg needs to be there too and in front of Hamilton and I just want to see Bieber and Ham team up on Rosberg and just see an unreal fight get started.

And I hope Taylor Swift does the interviews in Austin, Texas.
This is pretty interesting to see. Some pictures of the now abandoned Caterham F1 facility in Leafield. http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/misc-sites/33240-caterham-f1-headquarters-june-2016-a.html#.V1cbPZMrLFQ

Looking at these old places which used to be a hive of activity, complete with some remains from what was there gives me the chills sometimes.
Jiggy said:
 and I just want to see Bieber and Ham team up on Rosberg and just see an unreal fight get started.
Bieber and Rosberg fighting?

Mate, Rosberg's dad is Keke, which is Finnish for bad mother*CENSORED* and Justin Bieber nowadays chills with rappers.

With DREADLOCKS!

So mate, expect scenes. Expect scenes, mate.
You guessed it!

As it happens, just after I posted that I went and watched both of Hamilton's TG interviews back. He seemed so much more genuine and 'normal' back in 2007. His new jet-set lifestyle with celebrities has completely changed him. Obviously that's how he's such a global icon now and he's an amazing champion for the sport, but I want the old Lewis back when he was all about just the racing.
I don't care what he's like away from the track as that's none of my business, I only enjoy watching him race. He's still all about the racing, he's allowed a life away from the track, most top drivers are the same, they just go about it more privately. 
Hughesy said:
I don't care what he's like away from the track as that's none of my business
Me neither. Sadly he's a petulant twonk on the track, too.
The funny thing is, you could be talking about any driver. Ricciardo after his team's Monaco fail, Vettel when his Red Bull wasn't good in 2014, Verstappen in Australia, Rosberg every race.

They're all petulant. Who cares?
Jiggy said:
Except for Kimi. He's rude, but a cool rude like Rick.

Or Alonso with his heavily sarcastic ass.
Sorry bud, but both of them too :p

First thing that springs to mind with Kimi is how much he moans about blue flags and backmarkers :p And with Alonso his shouting about his engine being a GP2 engine last year... Yea lol.
Jiggy said:
Except for Kimi. He's rude, but a cool rude like Rick.

Or Alonso with his heavily sarcastic ass.
Sorry bud, but both of them too :p

First thing that springs to mind with Kimi is how much he moans about blue flags and backmarkers :p And with Alonso his shouting about his engine being a GP2 engine last year... Yea lol.
And Vettel when he doesn't like other drivers in front of him lol 
  • UP100 pinned this topic