Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

Thank you, Mercedes.
They always had the best looking noses since the 2014 shake up. (Which in a way is surprising, 'cos they're noses before that were horrid IMO.) Too bad their livery always fell a bit short. It wasn't ugly, but always a tad boring.

Now I'm just hoping Ferrari nailed it this year. The last properly good looking car from the Scuderia was their 2008 challenger.
Hughesy said:
No way that's real, but if there's small chance it is then its awesome. They are using a Orange logo for their young driver programme, but that could just be trolling. 

It hasn't got the 2017 spec front or rear wing, so it's obviously not real. 
Well rumour is the livery is gonna be mostly orange and white, and I'm hoping that's true! Only 2 days to find out though :)

Really looking forward to the Merc tomorrow now though after how poop to FI was.
I don't think it matters what any of them look like,  every single one are ruined by the stupid shark fins. It's the kind of ridiculous thing boy racers would stick on their cars... Or it makes an F1 car look like an estate car rather than a compact single seater. 

Silverstone in the wet, this is what the cars will look like 

Hughesy said:
Well at least Hamilton has a nice helmet design
https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/834418726283902976

Really? I think it's a bit of a mess tbh, way too much going on. Shame, because I saw a lot of really awesome designs from his competition which he could've chosen from. 

So far the Sauber is easily the best looking car for me. Really dig the blue and gold combo. 
Tbf to Seb, Vettel's helmet looks a lot better than this colorful mess Lewis has chosen. I much prefer his 2016 helmet, but nothing beats his early McLaren helmets. Simple yet easily recognizable. The new one looks like a mental patient was given the chance to design a helmet.
  • UP100 pinned this topic