Jump to content Jump to content

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

From other shots, it looks more like a dark grey, to be specific. It's probably the shadow in that particular photo which makes it look black. Front nose looks massively like the Ferrari from last year, no surprise there!

I love the diversity of colour on the grid this year, I can't wait to see all the cars lined up on the grid in Melbourne. We've got silver, matt blue, red, white, orange, black and red, yellow, dark blue and gold. Gonna be great!
Yea I thought afterwards it might be gray. I'm also looking forward to seeing them all on the grid, lots of colours. Only Force India have been a let down so far. 

As a McLaren fan I really hope they have a better, more reliable season. Alonso deserves a good car this year. 
I didn't think anything would beat the Renault livery, but then Toro Rosso came and blew everyone away with that!

That's yet another reason why Red Bull's marketing department is the best in the business. Both Red Bull and Toro Rosso have different variations on the classic Red Bull logo, but they can afford to totally change it to something different. Just awesome.
  • UP100 pinned this topic