Jump to content Jump to content

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

On another note, if anyone wants to do the Spanish GP race thread this week, go ahead, I'll sticky it once it's posted. I can't think of anything witty and stereotypical enough this time.

Unofficial race thread requirements:
- A sponsor should be included in the thread title where possible (but it can't be an F1 related sponsor, and should be a Spanish company if possible. The more unassociated with F1, the better. For example - 2017 Zara Spanish Grand Prix).
- Something stereotypical about Spanish people / Spanish culture. Take the p*ss.
- Create some fake news story that while it sounds silly, could possibly be real.
- Anything else you see fit.
I'm guessing they've been meaning to did this for a while and since Force India changed to pink, they'll have the room for it as people won't confuse the two anymore.

Also, you boring piece of Haas, why.
  • 2 weeks later...
Chase Carey says 'ya know' way too much. I think he's said it at least 80+ times in this press conference. It's even worse than Johnny Herbert's Sort Of.
Damn you, I've never noticed it before but now it's something I'll notice EVERY TIME.
@RevolvingPrawn Just watched the press conference from Montreal with Chase Carey and co.

You're damn right, he says 'ya know' even more than Herbert says 'sort of'! Didn't think anyone could beat Johnny! 
  • UP100 pinned this topic