Jump to content Jump to content

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

f1since08

Yeah, all the constructors trophies were real. Which is a big shame, because as they let their drivers keep the real ones, they're the only ones they keep hold of to show the work of the team. 

Let's just be thankful Red Bull aren't constructors champions any more. Otherwise Maldonado someone would now have the grandest trophy in motorsport on their hands. Fairly certain they kept that in there too. 

fIsince08 said:
I don't suppose anyone here would be interesting in writing for F1 Update would they? We've just lost two writers and we're running a bit thin on the ground.
my going rate is $200 an update... or $300 if I need to make up insider information or 'facts'.  (i'm not very creative)  Let me know when I start? ;)

mike96 said:
mike96 said:
I just realised something after looking at your avatar @mike96. Jenson Button has 2 pink helmets...
Υeah it's the one that was rumored to be his British GP helmet but it was false info.. :p
Haha! I'm not entirely sure you got my meaning :p 
Hmmm not really :p Care to elaborate?
I think it's best he doesn't aha, try Urban Dictionary...

Ron denis says, "I can safely say, therefore, that we now have by an order of magnitude the best driver line-up of any current Formula 1 team."

If that is indeed the case then surely it would not taken so long to decide on these two drivers.... -_- Ron Denis, your actions contradict your words.

• The topic was pinned