Jump to content Jump to content

The Formula 1 Stuff Thread

f1since08

fIsince08 said:
I've just come across an interesting stat. Excluding his win in Spain, Maldonado's best result is 8th place...
That's frustrating more than anything else, considering his pace is good enough for much better results than he has got. He has championship contending pace in the right car, but will never get anywhere near his potential

VetteIfan said:
In other news, it was Seb Vettel's final goodbye to Red Bull today, and he's got a new decoration for the house. 

Horner has also promised him one of his old cars to keep, but only after he leaves Ferrari. Understandably. 

Look at Horner standing on that platform to try and hide the fact that he's embarrassingly short.

mike96 said:
VetteIfan said:
fIsince08 said:
I've just come across an interesting stat. Excluding his win in Spain, Maldonado's best result is 8th place...
Wrong. Even just off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure I remember he was like 5th or something at Abu Dhabi, 2012. 
Correct

Damn Chris, stop reading Monsieur F1 :p 

I actually got that from F1 update :p

Maurice Hamilton is doing a gobshi*e of the year award, I nominated a tie between Ecclestone and Horner.

mike96 said:
Now that's a shock, Korea returns next year.... http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2014/12/03/record-21-races-2015-korea-makes-surprise-return/

India would've been a better choice imo, but hey ho.
Yeah , I actually kind of liked India. It had an atmosphere no other race had imo.
Yeah, the Dehli belly...

• UP100 pinned this topic