Yes me too. On a very nice losing streak at the moment. 1k points lost. 

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, xdakota80x said:

Has anyone else noticed the sudden drop in performance within the last 24 hours? I'm losing duels by 5+ seconds now. I haven't touched the setup of my car at all. I've lost every single duel that I've played since yesterday afternoon. I don't want to play duels anymore and risk my rating dropping even further.

I believe its because of a local data update to the suzuka event

I cant connect to game.. a conn error it says and freezes..anyone else? maybe they kicked me out bcuz I criticized too much.. 

Just finished the qualifying for Suzuka event. My time is off 2sec++ from my usual.

anyone else face the same?

22 hours ago, elimmel said:

Losing streak continues... lost every single race today and down to 9400+

I'm now down to 9100 😞

4 hours ago, elimmel said:

Just finished the qualifying for Suzuka event. My time is off 2sec++ from my usual.

anyone else face the same?

Not tracking my times, but I'm aware that I'm at 828 rank now from 328 in the morning.

This has got to be the worst update. 

Previously, only grid starts were a problem. Now every race type we’re getting pummeled. 

Its like our car attributes are taken down more than a couple of notches. Always 5-6sec behind at the finish. Lap times compared to best laps are way off. 

• Agree 2

9200 trophies fall to 7200 trophies, sometimes on sprint races steering assist doest work, A.I on grid races driving like crazy, blocking your way, pushing your off the track, DRS not detected spinning even our opponent too. My Car have 408 power and it's feel like useless...

The worst racing game ever. It should be called F1 Bug Racing 2018

Edited by Stepen
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Stepen said:

9200 trophies fall to 7200 trophies, sometimes on sprint races steering assist doest work, A.I on grid races driving like crazy, blocking your way, pushing your off the track, DRS not detected spinning even our opponent too. My Car have 408 power and it's feel like useless...

The worst racing game ever. It should be called F1 Bug Racing 2018

Power doesn’t increase your straight line speed! Focus on your best Aero pieces for straight line speed.

23 minutes ago, lababablob said:

Power doesn’t increase your straight line speed! Focus on your best Aero pieces for straight line speed.

what a nice logic for coding...

2 hours ago, lababablob said:

My aero and my lightweight already reached 350++

That's not logic, fall behind about 0.50-1 secs on the straight line in qualifying race and sprint race...

Does my car performance still not enough after suzuka event update?

I'm not comsistant enough to know for sure but am leaning towards maximizing PI is optimal performance..

I dont understand developers, i thik they dont have quality department. 

Guys pay me and i can tell you in 10 minutes of testing update whats wrong. 

I don't understand the Business model of This game, Micro transaction are useless, because the only way to speed up the car is massively update your aero performance. I know one in help you can find that aero improve your vertical load ofbthe car, so you don't need so much power to drive fast on straight. But i am not really sure that it improve also the downforce because the car won't turn properly, especially in slow and mid fast corners. On 180 degree corner i spotted that my car wont accelerate, so i think the traction control can't be turned off. I drive without assist by my car never spin.

In fact, I just understood the business model, because of that, we can't win the duel, we have to buy a blueprint. 

That is the ugly truth of this game. 

Next what i don't understand for what reason we have so many options of parts, when we can't equip it on the car. Do you think guys Lewis won 5 championship without front wing? 

Guys please stop telling is "we are investigating this or this problem" just make something and fix it. This game is so long out and you actually not made properly. You are like politicians. You are just talking and do nothing. 

And I also don't understand why my car feel another in event races, another in duels races and another in single races. 

Thank you for your answer. 

• Agree 3

24 minutes ago, Cvaso said:

I dont understand developers, i thik they dont have quality department. 

Guys pay me and i can tell you in 10 minutes of testing update whats wrong. 

I don't understand the Business model of This game, Micro transaction are useless, because the only way to speed up the car is massively update your aero performance. I know one in help you can find that aero improve your vertical load ofbthe car, so you don't need so much power to drive fast on straight. But i am not really sure that it improve also the downforce because the car won't turn properly, especially in slow and mid fast corners. On 180 degree corner i spotted that my car wont accelerate, so i think the traction control can't be turned off. I drive without assist by my car never spin.

In fact, I just understood the business model, because of that, we can't win the duel, we have to buy a blueprint. 

That is the ugly truth of this game. 

Next what i don't understand for what reason we have so many options of parts, when we can't equip it on the car. Do you think guys Lewis won 5 championship without front wing? 

Guys please stop telling is "we are investigating this or this problem" just make something and fix it. This game is so long out and you actually not made properly. You are like politicians. You are just talking and do nothing. 

And I also don't understand why my car feel another in event races, another in duels races and another in single races. 

Thank you for your answer. 

We should all quit playing duels until these issues have been fixed and performance has been restored. Maybe they'll get the message if nobody is playing.

New bug today. 

Received my Suzuka event rewards. All good. Then I went to claim the usual free credits by running the video. After that instead of getting +2 credits, it became -43!

lost 43 credits! WTH!

Just played a few duels thinking eventually my trophies would drop low enough to start winning.  

It seemed turing steering assist on and completing braking before the apex helped the steering bug.  And I did start winning some races until I noticed that when I won, my trophie point dropped!

How much more screwed up could it be?  Did someone sabatoge the software?

Edited by StKnowhere

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:33 PM, xdakota80x said:

Has anyone else noticed the sudden drop in performance within the last 24 hours? I'm losing duels by 5+ seconds now. I haven't touched the setup of my car at all. I've lost every single duel that I've played since yesterday afternoon. I don't want to play duels anymore and risk my rating dropping even further.

Hello - looks like a tweak to the AI difficulty made last week made some races impossible to win, or AI cars too fast. The team is addressing this and adjusting the AI difficulty for a better balance across all Leagues. This will be added imminently, possibly today. 🙂 

So nothing about the negative credit from watching free credit video?

+2 became -43

suzuka event bronze tier should be +45 credits. But after watching the free credit video, it became -43 instead. (-45+2?)

Edited by elimmel