After the last update, I found one. My grandma is better than your workers. Of the ten mistakes in the game, they were able to repair one, in particular, in three months. But the rest of them were dressed for another class. In the sprint race and qualifying before the signal go my car brakes even more than before. Car physics has changed again. I do not care penalties seriously because I'm penalized even when I get a crash from behind. A BOTS slows down on the straight and twist on the straight and in the curve. I have patiently been waiting for it to fix, but it has gone through my taste. I want to race clearly and not play derby. You are like this game. Useless.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Another bug. When i Receive reward from 10 wins serie always i lost 20 of my resource points. 

The next bug, from the shop i can't buy or grab daily gift, so also i can't buy daily pack. There is no button for buy and the whole tab also don't react

Screenshot_20190209-073443.png

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, elimmel said:

And of cos the grid start bug is still there. 

But it is not the same as before, i can start with perfect start, but during the all race are bots and also oponnent much faster on straight, but, some bots like to make pitstop on straight, or in middle of turn. Also the big problem ist the bots using dirty practice, they are steer in to me. This cost me: penalty, decreasing SR, and often also race because i lost my wheel. 

I think in codemasters nobody work, because here is no reply from they. 

• Agree 2

Another bug, the free f1 Credit button is not showing up

Screenshot_20190209-073443.png

Edited by Cvaso
  • Agree 1

Another bug, the free f1 Credit button is not showing up 

Screenshot_20190209-115517.png

20190209_093521.thumb.jpg.728f0705f39a75e7fac8b6708b74289d.jpgOnce I did a post complaining about Grid Starts; that we keeping falling behind e why our opponent not. Not only they start exactaly equal the I.A. but also if you look the score of the opponent before the race loads and after ends, the score do not change! they don't get +30 points or -30 points! they used to change after update 2, now when its grid start they are not changing anymore because its a Bot using the data of a player. After update 3, in fact, the start of the race looks solved to me, but the opponent still seems to be a bot; the I.A. still are about 3sec faster than me (1266 R&D pts with 438 in power) and even yet sometimes the opponent (bot) is FASTER than the I.A....

Edited by IIIDanteIII
insert image
  • Agree 1

The connection status removed. Pre update whenever connection is -ms, it’s a bot that’s racing. So now we can’t tell but obviously it’s still bots. 

Crazy bots that is. Still slipping, sliding and taking us out. 

New engine penalty is also flawed. Getting hit from the back gets penalised?! Rubbish. 

• Agree 1

Another issue, the game changing the speed of car, in single race in qualification mode silverstone, everytime i set time 1:16.something, but now during parcitipating event my fastest time was 1:25.50 i think. Thats is 9 second difference, for what is good research parts and updating when game is doing this? 

• Agree 1

Another bug, the double reaserch points button after duel has me showed just one time after latest update 

Screenshot_20190209-121605.png

I found next bug, this day i become no reward from my challenges, it looks so asbat the picture, i tap to collect and nothing is happen. The tab with done challenge goes out, notification is still there, resource points are not charged. 

Screenshot_20190210-165814.png

On 2/9/2019 at 6:07 PM, elimmel said:

The connection status removed. Pre update whenever connection is -ms, it’s a bot that’s racing. So now we can’t tell but obviously it’s still bots. 

Crazy bots that is. Still slipping, sliding and taking us out. 

New engine penalty is also flawed. Getting hit from the back gets penalised?! Rubbish. 

Yes, that part really sucks. Even when an opponent goes off the track and comes back and hits me right on the racing line I get an engine cut and lower safety. It sucks on so many levels.

• Agree 1

when the I.A. leaves the track, for any reason, they should came back far from the racing line, like the real drivers (most of then); not direct TO the racing line, since is where the player is supose to be

• Agree 1

Something odd is happening... it looked like the start of the Grid Start were fixed and the I.A. were just 1sec faster than me (still terrible). But today it gone crazy again: even with a "Perfect Start", the opponent (which looks to be a bot) go mega faster and after the first corner, he is 3rd place; the rest of the field now they are 3sec faster than me; and i'm at the last place AGAIN!!!! FIRST CORNER!!! what's going on!?!?!?!?!?. My car have 1312 Performace, with 390 in power. what hell!??!?!?!

• Agree 3

I've experienced multiple bugs this evening:

1) Oversteering bug,  intermittent loss of ability to steer the car.

2) Prolonged reduced power, roughly half power the entire race.  May have happened after inducing an engine penalty hitting the rear of another player car.

3) Brake stuck on and would not release for about 5 sec.

4) Program locked up iPad, had to reboot.

Using iPad Pro with latest updates.

I can safely say the recent local data update has screwed up everything worse than it was with the initial V3 release, which I didn't think possible. I was holding steady with 9,999 trophies and a PI of over 1400, but now, in every race mode, grid, sprint and qualifying, every car.... I mean literally every single competitor is way faster than me. I have dropped over 500 trophies in two days and can't even collect more than two blueprints a day. Does Codemasters want to drive players away? Because a game should be fun and challenging. This is neither. It is not at all enjoyable to play and there is no challenge when you lose because you simply don't stand a chance of winning. So, what is their strategy? I don't think it's bugs in the coding ...they've done this to slow the progress of all drivers. Keep us busy collecting 60 common steering wheel parts we don't need... get frustrated and buy expensive resource packs, hoping for that elusive epic part we need. I'm afraid the accountants have taken over the game.

• Agree 4

I used to win most if not all qualifying races. Most sprint races and the rare grid start race. 

After hitting 9999, I’m winning like 20% of qualifying and sprints. Grid races still on occasions when bots take each other out. Opponents just zoom past or ahead in a blink of an eye. Lost 300 points today but getting too frustrated to continue to try and get back to 9999

• Agree 3

@slayton I'm in the same situation. Very angry and frustrated. Lost 600 wheels points in 1 day. 80% of duels are grid duels with bot, so no way to win. The quick races are suicidal because even if you can compete some crazy bot kills you behind a turn.

It's a game but seeing a developer team so numb make me think how they could be even able to get the project from Codemaster. Suddenly we are back to ****** Up2. Even worse maybe because not I'm not able to compete in quick race duels on some circuits where I was able to win 80/90% of the times. Keeping alone the fact that grid races with bots are now a lose lose (3 seconds gap after 3 turns, bots that overtake you ad double speed...)
Maybe they want to sink the game and chose the "send away the players" strategy.

We work in mobile development, on project not big as this one, but believe me, those issues are not bugs. Some of them like the % of grid races you get now (70/80% of the duels), the performances of opponents in grid duel, can be fixed in a quick way if they would. They deliberately changed the game parameters for some obscure reason.

Crazy but true.

Edited by Artadian
  • Like 2
  • Agree 3

16 hours ago, elimmel said:

I used to win most if not all qualifying races. Most sprint races and the rare grid start race. 

After hitting 9999, I’m winning like 20% of qualifying and sprints. Grid races still on occasions when bots take each other out. Opponents just zoom past or ahead in a blink of an eye. Lost 300 points today but getting too frustrated to continue to try and get back to 9999

Same same with you. I'm not going to try getting back to 9999 since 2019 is going to start soon and I hope the development should be passed on to others like EA or Sony.

Losing streak continues... lost every single race today and down to 9400+

20 hours ago, Artadian said:

@slayton I'm in the same situation. Very angry and frustrated. Lost 600 wheels points in 1 day. 80% of duels are grid duels with bot, so no way to win. The quick races are suicidal because even if you can compete some crazy bot kills you behind a turn.

It's a game but seeing a developer team so numb make me think how they could be even able to get the project from Codemaster. Suddenly we are back to ****** Up2. Even worse maybe because not I'm not able to compete in quick race duels on some circuits where I was able to win 80/90% of the times. Keeping alone the fact that grid races with bots are now a lose lose (3 seconds gap after 3 turns, bots that overtake you ad double speed...)
Maybe they want to sink the game and chose the "send away the players" strategy.

We work in mobile development, on project not big as this one, but believe me, those issues are not bugs. Some of them like the % of grid races you get now (70/80% of the duels), the performances of opponents in grid duel, can be fixed in a quick way if they would. They deliberately changed the game parameters for some obscure reason.

Crazy but true.

It is a pity to see such a brilliant game take these steps backwards.

Edited by StKnowhere
  • Agree 1

Has anyone else noticed the sudden drop in performance within the last 24 hours? I'm losing duels by 5+ seconds now. I haven't touched the setup of my car at all. I've lost every single duel that I've played since yesterday afternoon. I don't want to play duels anymore and risk my rating dropping even further.

• Agree 1