No League for Dirt Rally 2??

Will leagues be included in Dirt Rally 2 at some point since they won’t be at release? 

2 hours ago, KingOfCoins said:

Yeah it will come a couple of weeks later

Do you have a date for that? I haven’t seen any information about leagues being part of the game so this is good news. 

32 minutes ago, Rosinbag1 said:

Do you have a date for that? I haven’t seen any information about leagues being part of the game so this is good news. 

We don't have a date yet for that. But I suspect it won't be all that long

• Like 1

Word on the discord is that we should have them around the 30 day mark

I can't beleive they're sold hundred-thousand copies of a half-finished game.

All they had to do is include the word Dirt in a title. Everybody including myself jumped on Dirt Rally 2.0 Only to find a half-finished game, With absolutely no support except for these forums. I am utterly disgusted at the way Codies is or isn't handling this. It is to bad they have really done nothing illegal Because I would Love to sue the **** out of them. Just to ensure they never released another unfinished game and then lie about it.

• Agree 2

I only bought this game to use it in rally leagues (as in the original DiRT Rally). I sincerely hope they bring them quickly. I'll not buy another piece of DLC or indeed game from Codemasters until they finish the base game. They're working on endless DLC content, but still can't bother to release a league system like in the original DIRT Rally.

• Agree 1