Sign in to follow this  

Event timekeeping wrong!!

Just completed the event. Each time I cross the line about 6-7 seconds gets added to my time!

Crossed the line and know the time was in the 4.09 bracket. Screen shifts and I get credited with a 4.16.

what the hell is going on? Is it only me because my real time would be good enough for top 3 global (Grid start time is even 3 seconds faster and first sector time fighting AI is 7 seconds faster in the 2 sprint races which would deduct at least 14 seconds from my total) 

‘please respond Codemasters

Edited by Lifejuicer
  • Agree 1

I just realized it now, because I did better time in the grill race than in the sprints ones. (Doing avg 1.24 per lap). The timer on the sprints races starts counting from the start of the event, not from the finish line 🤦‍♂️

I average 1.21.6 and know every sector time. I also see my total when I cross the line and it’s 7 seconds faster than the credited time.

The opposite of doing time trials in the game. Then the displayed best time is about 8 seconds faster than the combined best sector times. So my best Monaco time is 51.03 according to the game even though the sector times comes to 58.82