2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship

As I stated in the other thread, I'm kinda disappointed the MINI won't be included as of yet on the DLC schedule.

I know it ain't the fastest car for whatever reason but I really enjoy that it's something different.

18 minutes ago, mwoodski said:

As I stated in the other thread, I'm kinda disappointed the MINI won't be included as of yet on the DLC schedule.

I know it ain't the fastest car for whatever reason but I really enjoy that it's something different.

Oliver Bennett was yesterday teasing on Instagram on the DirtGame S3 and S4 announcement post with 😜.

Also he said earlier the MINI would hopefully come in the summer in the game, promotes DR2.0 with Xite, Xite is well promoted on GRiD, PJT saying that Bennett is a big DiRT fan and not wanted react on the MINI question, etc. 

also we had some free content in the form of DirtFish and liveries. 

therefore my assumption is that the MINI will come to DR2, but not as paid DLC, but as free content. 

If that will be the case we all should support Xite and Bennett in a way. Posting something about it, buy a extra can of Xite, start a fanclub, 😛 

4 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

Oliver Bennett was yesterday teasing on Instagram on the DirtGame S3 and S4 announcement post with 😜.

Also he said earlier the MINI would hopefully come in the summer in the game, promotes DR2.0 with Xite, Xite is well promoted on GRiD, PJT saying that Bennett is a big DiRT fan and not wanted react on the MINI question, etc. 

also we had some free content in the form of DirtFish and liveries. 

therefore my assumption is that the MINI will come to DR2, but not as paid DLC, but as free content. 

If that will be the case we all should support Xite and Bennett in a way. Posting something about it, buy a extra can of Xite, start a fanclub, 😛 

If I could purchase Xite for a reasonable cost in the US, I would.

42 minutes ago, mwoodski said:

It has all the right bits in it, I just think that Bennett has taken the wrong approach with his rallycross career. He is clearly enthusiastic (and I applaud him for that), but I think he could have spent his money - and utilised the equipment at his disposal - to much better effect. 

I have said it before (possibly already in this thread), but Oliver Solberg drove the MINI a few months ago: I'd love to see the pace he got out of the same car. 

16 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

Oliver isn't short of a penny or two already, sure he has enough to get the MINI to us as a freebie! 😄

• Agree 1

Related image

(Wishlist, not in the game, before you all start speculating 😉 )

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Related image

(Wishlist, not in the game, before you all start speculating 😉 )

Transit rallycross would be pretty epic! 

As an aside, I read that they will be trialling a lorry at the next British Rallycross round with a view to creating a separate lorry rallycross series next year*. 

*No, this isn't an April fools joke, it is really happening. 

7 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Transit rallycross would be pretty epic! 

As an aside, I read that they will be trialling a lorry at the next British Rallycross round with a view to creating a separate lorry rallycross series next year*. 

*No, this isn't an April fools joke, it is really happening. 

Now that's cool.

Imagine this trying to navigate Mettet's final turn 😄 

a6411f83-4f10-44db-93ab-9c1b2a8ad96b_rw_

1 minute ago, PJTierney said:

Now that's cool.

Imagine this trying to navigate Mettet's final turn 😄 

I'd want to see what happens in the Estering joker. 

seriously though, that sounds pretty dumb. why would I want to watch something bigger and slower go around a little mixed-surface track?

Just now, ianism said:

seriously though, that sounds pretty dumb. why would I want to watch something bigger and slower go around a little mixed-surface track?

Yeah, that's my thinking as well. British rallycross is already diluted with too many classes, does it really need another one? Or perhaps they already have truck drivers interested in filling the empty seats. 

Slightly off topic, but I think truck racing in general is pretty damn dangerous. A lot of the safety measures at most circuits just aren't adequate for trucks, I can see an accident at a rallycross circuit ending horrendously. 

3 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, that's my thinking as well. British rallycross is already diluted with too many classes, does it really need another one? Or perhaps they already have truck drivers interested in filling the empty seats. 

Slightly off topic, but I think truck racing in general is pretty damn dangerous. A lot of the safety measures at most circuits just aren't adequate for trucks, I can see an accident at a rallycross circuit ending horrendously. 

I would hit agree on your post, but I spent all my reactions for the day within 30 mins at 1 am today reading through people talking about Seasons 3&4

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

Haha Topi 😄

image.thumb.png.81e4037f29af362d0ea9f68fb82a9465.png

Legend 😄 I'm hoping Topi does well in France, maybe he can even get the win! That'd be awesome

3 hours ago, JorritVD said:

Haha Topi 😄

image.thumb.png.81e4037f29af362d0ea9f68fb82a9465.png

Oh yeah, I sent RX the video file this morning 🙂 

I’m famous now 😄

• Like 1

Made a little overview of what 2019 ARX/ERX/WRX we could possible see. Although it will be 2019 WRX content that is announced, but we might see f.e. the ARX Subaru's and maybe other ARX and ERX liveries in a livery pack. 

image.thumb.png.a1e9a58d67bd2817e583a3cb24ea4fc8.png

3 hours ago, mwoodski said:

The Estering joker route is so painfully slow. :classic_laugh:

That’s also how it is in real life. Super 1600 really struggle to get out of the deep gravel there 

5 hours ago, JorritVD said:

That’s also how it is in real life. Super 1600 really struggle to get out of the deep gravel there 

Oh well aware, it's just a whole new experience to actually "drive" it.

On 8/13/2019 at 1:02 AM, MattyH1812 said:

Perfect, exactly what I was after cheers! 🙂

This will make a nice little championship when we get Lydden 

Only one track springs to mind for this era of rallycross

Brands Hatch

The British GP and British open essential watching some epic battles 

1983 onwards 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, b0yc1e said:

Only one track springs to mind for this era of rallycross

Brands Hatch

There needs to be a "REALLY Like" option for this post. 

The Rallycross GP's at Brands during the Group B era are one of my earliest motorsport memories: wish I'd been old enough to appreciate them at the time!

4 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

There needs to be a "REALLY Like" option for this post. 

The Rallycross GP's at Brands during the Group B era are one of my earliest motorsport memories: wish I'd been old enough to appreciate them at the time!

Apologies for taking  the conversation of topic but killing time waiting for xbox Estering news sheesh !

It has for years now been top of my wishlist that this dev did Brands

Just now, b0yc1e said:

It has for years now been top of my wishlist that this dev did Brands

This is a thread about rallycross: I'd say your post is exactly on topic! 

I hoped for years that rallycross would return to Brands, but MSV aren't interested now. 

5 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

This is a thread about rallycross: I'd say your post is exactly on topic! 

I hoped for years that rallycross would return to Brands, but MSV aren't interested now. 

To be honest another driving game did a great job of brands and knockhill come to think of it 

Just a shame (ill be polite) i couldn't get on with the rest of the game !

18 minutes ago, b0yc1e said:

To be honest another driving game did a great job of brands and knockhill come to think of it 

Just a shame (ill be polite) i couldn't get on with the rest of the game !

Does the title of that game involve the word "Project" by any chance?...

...I nearly picked that up because of the rallycross content, but heard some very mixed reviews about the game. 

2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

...I nearly picked that up because of the rallycross content, but heard some very mixed reviews about the game. 

Confession time: I had an Ultimate Edition code at launch, never installed it.

Autumn 2017 was a crazy time for racing games, as that, Forza Motorsport 7 and Gran Turismo Sport released within 3 weeks of each other. I could play 2 simultaneously, but not 3 😄