2020 FIA World Rallycross Championship

5 hours ago, JorritVD said:

BACIUSKA SWITCHES BACK TO THE FUTURE

Rokas Baciuska intention is to return with the GCK squad. 

https://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/article/10517/baciuska-switches-back-to-the

Is it time to start a 2020 topic already 😛 

cool. he did very well in the Megane this year, especially considering he only competed in 3 events with it!

the thing is... do they allow him to score team points? he seems to have had the most success compared to Marklund & Chicherit, so it would seem to be a good idea, but then those guys are basically the team bosses...

27 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

woah, what are they talking about? and DRX is Deutsche RX, right?

Edited by ianism

I can imagine what they have had to put up with the recent years. Apparently it has become unbearable and it's embarrassing. Time to stand up for more decency and respect and push back the endless toxicity and negativity. 

Edited by richie
  • Agree 2

VW will go full electric in motorsport. All factory programs with fuels will stop.

wonder if they will make a Projekt E car. 

D3F072A8-5A68-4AEB-9BD8-F4831A8FCA27.thumb.jpeg.53e71dff36ebdd506b1e275ade248f13.jpeg

That TBC is the same as the RX TBC.

Signoff must be late, considering they’re announcing the calendars even with a TBC.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

That TBC is the same as the RX TBC.

Signoff must be late, considering they’re announcing the calendars even with a TBC.

Circuit in question waiting for FiA approval?... 

• Agree 1

Ha, my line at the start of that Killarney race was absolutely horrific! Need to get some practice in before I race you two again! 

(and also make sure I pick a car before the race starts: I forgot how much I don't get on with the Subaru until I got stuck in it!) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Ha, my line at the start of that Killarney race was absolutely horrific! Need to get some practice in before I race you two again! 

(and also make sure I pick a car before the race starts: I forgot how much I don't get on with the Subaru until I got stuck in it!) 

A good Oliver Bennett line ! 🤡

Yeah, the default choice with the Sub is not so cool. I would prefer the VW as a standard choice.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JamesMcAdam said:

A good Oliver Bennett line ! 🤡

Ouch. That hurts. 

• Haha 2

I think it is like 99% sure that the "TBC" round will be Kymiring as the Nordic rx calendar has a "TBC" round in Finland.FB-twitter-RX-NORDIC-2020-e1574952341307-1110x624.jpg

6 hours ago, JamesMcAdam said:

Oops. 

Who’s looking forward to the season 4 ? 😁😁

Season 4 already started last week 😛 But I am interested in the 2019 content and which liveries will be included. And if it is only WRX, or maybe also some ERX ones.

for the Audi I guess at least Bakkerud, Doran and Szabo will be in it. But I also hope at least Larsson and Karai (full ERX season and WRX guest entries) and also Ekstrom their liveries will be in it. 

Maybe @PJTierney could give a little hint?

12 hours ago, JorritVD said:

Season 4 already started last week 😛 But I am interested in the 2019 content and which liveries will be included. 

This is exactly what I mean 😁

17 hours ago, JorritVD said:

for the Audi I guess at least Bakkerud, Doran and Szabo will be in it. But I also hope at least Larsson and Karai (full ERX season and WRX guest entries) and also Ekstrom their liveries will be in it. 

As much as I love the Larsson livery this year, the Audi in game isn't the S1 that Robin, Ekstrom or Karai drove this year. 

(yeah, I know there aren't many differences, but its not the same car!) 

1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

As much as I love the Larsson livery this year, the Audi in game isn't the S1 that Robin, Ekstrom or Karai drove this year. 

(yeah, I know there aren't many differences, but its not the same car!) 

True, but i rather have the liveries than not as I expect only the “2019” spec model will be coming. Visually the difference between the JC (Larsson/Ekstrom) and EKS cars are the rear wing and air intakes for the radiator.

also quite some 2018 liveries were on the wrong models as is the Demoustier 208 and all the Fiesta MK7 (except Bryntesson’s livery).

• Agree 1

Possible liveries for the first 2019 cars

Audi S1 EKS RX quattro

RX Cartel - Andreas Bakkerud & Liam Doran
Gerelateerde afbeelding

JC Raceteknik - Robin Larsson, Mats Öhman & Enzo Ide (Comtoyou Racing)
69199844_177128896659580_257839307659894212_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=104&oh=df09872cc836c18f442144d4b868cbb5&oe=5E73B3B3 Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: auto en buiten 60061831_1110991119085126_7015158194186504292_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=110&oh=7e3f24f50812d222ddaa83940497af93&oe=5E80116F

EKS - Kristian Szabo & Mattias Ekstrom
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Szabo World Rallycross image.thumb.png.930dbdb4a87050a04b2b48082ff58ff1.png

Karai Motorsports - Tamas Karai & Zoltan Vass
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Karai World Rallycross Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Zoltán Vass Audi Rallycross

Peugeot 208 WRX
For the 208 I not dit all. But the most logical imo

Team Hansen MJP - Timmy Hansen & Kevin Hansen
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Hansen MJP Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Hansen MJP

DA Racing - Andrea Dubourg & JB dubourg
EEql6GFWsAEHaT9?format=jpg&name=900x900 D9R8xkdXsAAAF6p?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5 (STARD MK8 Fiesta)

Team STARD - Janis Baumanis, Jani Paasonen, Pal Try, Jere Kalliokoski
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Janis Baumanis Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Jani Paasonen STARD image.png.bb31fafb8d0be3e896b598fd23d490b6.png Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten: auto en buiten

• Like 2

On 11/12/2019 at 1:12 AM, MattyH1812 said:

I've been thinking about the official liveries we'll be getting for the 2019 cars, obviously we'll get the main drivers but hopefully we'll get some extra ones too. 

2 extra per car would be nice but difficult in some cases, I'm thinking:

Audi S1 EKS - Robin Larsson, Ekstrom (Spa)

Pug 208 - maybe the Pailler's or Duborg's?

Mégane RS - Baciuska 

Clio RS - Walfridson (EuroRX)

Seat Ibiza - Munnich's grey EuroRX livery

It gets tricky with the Ford's... This is kind of a guess at what liveries we'll get to start with tbh:

Stard Fiesta - Chris Hoy, Pal Try, Paasonen

Fiesta mk8 - Eriksson, Eriksson

Fiesta RSX Evo5 - Baumanis, Kalliokoski

I think I've got the right people in the right Ford's there xD 

I posted this when the WRX final was all kicking off so it was probably missed 😛

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, MattyH1812 said:

I posted this when the WRX final was all kicking off so it was probably missed 😛

I hope we get the grey Munnich Ibiza: love that colour on that car!

(And Chris Hoy was in the Xite Fiesta, not a STARD car, so it would be more appropriate to see his livery on the Mk.7 Fiesta: but that is probably the most appropriate 2019 Fiesta for them to put it on!)

Ah, Titans goes to Trois Rivieres now. Interesting choice.

I thought Titans was all about traditional/real RX stuff and now they go to North America and twice to Hungary instead of Lydden Hill. 

Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.

23 hours ago, MattyH1812 said:

There will be a few 'unexpected' liveries in there 😛 

20 minutes ago, mats27 said:

There will be a few 'unexpected' liveries in there 😛 

Image result for sean bull rallycross

😛 

Disclaimer: ZERO chance of this happening.

• Like 1